Comey's Statement Pre Released

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Reverand JC, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

2. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Interesting read. Impeach him! LOL

3. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Interesting?

LOL. IN what way?

There's nothing there, mate! Did you even read it? Or hear his testimony on TV today? It's all witch-hunting bullshit. Propagated by Libtard whiners who cannot sack up and just deal with the fact that Hillary lost (and deserved to, BTW, what a shite campaign she ran!) and The Donald is their new Commander in Chief and will be for four years. Maybe--probably 8!

Trump has done nothing thus far that constitutes any action that's remotely sufficient for initiating impeachment proceedings on him.

If you doubt this, tell me what you think he's done that's impeachment-worthy. I will gladly debate this issue with you. One on one if you like, and I'll start our own thread.

Let me know, mate.

Cheers.

1 person likes this.
  4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Looks like the Dems gotta go back to the drawing board to come up with a new way to take down Trump.

This Russia thing tanked hard.

5. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

There's a lot of bad news for Trump in Comey's statement.

For instance, he states that Trump said "I hope you can let this go" in regards to the investigation of Flynn.
    That looks an awful lot like an attempt to obstruct an FBI investigation. It doesn't have to obstruct it, just the intent to obstruct is enough.
    Trump made this statement on a one to one basis, after ordering his attorney general and vice president to leave the room. Why would he do that? No witnesses?

He asked for loyalty to his person, not the country or the constitution...but loyalty to Donald Trump.

Tie this in with all the problems Trump and his team are having with secret Russian meetings and a seeming attempt to cover up what went on and a trend can be seen to be possible.
    And add on his firing of Comey later on because "When I decided to [fire Comey], I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story."

And he told the Russians that firing that nut job had eased pressure from the investigation.

I talked about intent with the Clinton investigations...and none was found.
    Trump is telling us over and over again himself, what his intent was. To obstruct justice.

6. Burnt

Burnt Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hip forums is a sham, anytime a legitimate is brought up it is censored, try it yourself. I will be banned not less than 24 hours after this. If I do not respond this is why.

7. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

so when Putin is tired of playing with Trump and has him assassinated should America declare war or send him a box of chocolates and a thank you card?