Edging-Do Love Being Edged? How Do You Like It Performed On You?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by LiamAnthony, Jun 7, 2017.

1. LiamAnthony

LiamAnthony Members

Do you love a hot edging session? Describe the best you can how you liked to be edged (Orally,Manually,Combination,Other).

2. Drivin69

Drivin69 Member

My favorite is oral. But then Oral is my favorite of any sex. I also really like oiled hands. My wife like edging me with her wand vibe. She has found the best spots to get me really worked up, and can easily keep be so close to the edge I can hardly stand it. Once I can hardly stand it, is her favorite time. She loves pushing me so close to the edge, I don't know how I don't fall over. And she'll keep me there till I either ruin, or I tell I'm going to cum if she doesn't stop. And since she hardly ever lets me cum. She will stop. But she laughs the whole time she's pushing on the edge.

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not complaining at all when she does this. I love it too, but it can get extremely intense. But I like intense.

BaldnBare and LiamAnthony like this.
  3. Grasschild

Grasschild Members

I guess my answer would have to be a begrudging reality. I'm sorry for the a
    Ctual reality of that.

1 person likes this.
  4. Reflections452

Reflections452 Members

What exactly is edging?

5. Drivin69

Drivin69 Member

SO WRONG. What an idiotic statement. You might think you know all, but not this time (and probably never). Just because people do things not normal to you, doesn’t mean they’re fucking around.

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Edging is sometimes a all day event for us. We are a senior couple and live a very secluded life. It starts in the morning and ends in the evening. Actually we edge each other. My wife is a very sexual woman and she knows I have a strong sexual appetite. That said, If I get a hard on early, she will give me a quick suck and some stokes, just to get me going. We stay naked a lot so, and she can see when I have precum. She will bend down and keep it licked off. We go back and forth all day with me giving her some licks as well. We also will masturbate in front of each other, but not to the point of me cumming. However, my wife will give herself some small orgasms. She stays wet all day and I slip two fingers her and lick them. Her nipples are erect all day and we look at each other with wanton eyes.
    I am lucky that I precum a lot. It drips and we share it together. We share her juices together as well. We stay aroused all day. That's edging for us. When I do cum it is 3-4 ropes and some post cum dripping. Not bad for 64 years old.

BaldnBare likes this.
  7. sandybrooke

sandybrooke Members

Takes time to edge properly. I do it at night sometimes with a pair of my wife's panties sliding very lightly on my cock till I explode!

8. Allee

Allee Members

This forum is .... crazy. !!!!!

9. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

This is my fave thing. Usually, it starts if we're going to a party, or even before work. So, we're both thinking about it all day/night. Sometimes, he gets me close if we have a long car ride somewhere, and then he stops right before we arrive. Idk why, but I just love this. My husband doesn't like edging/teasing as much as me, I tease him anyway. :blush:

10. Teddyball

Teddyball Members

I love edging, both alone and with my wife. I practice semen retention and only ejaculate once every three weeks, which makes edging sensational. I do tantra breathing, pc squeezes, energy movement...and love it all!

11. Goander

Goander Members

I enjoy but usually wind up giving in to the pleasure shortly. :yum: