Keeping A Psychopath Interested

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Obsessive99, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Obsessive99

Obsessive99 Members

HI,

I recently hooked up with a guy.. which was supposed to be a one night stand. However, we have been texting and snap chatting, but only about sex.

He did everything that I have wanted to do for a long time, but haven't. He did it without asking me which was sexy and hot! Now I am completely obsessed with him. I know that this is because of the things he did to me and how he knew what I wanted. He doesn't want to be in a relationship and believes that one person will always hurt the other. He described himself as becoming a psychopath which is why his last girlfriend broke up with him because he scared her. He said he was never violent to woman but he was violent and he isn't like that now. The sex and his persona tell me otherwise, but I am crazy into it.

It was a one night stand, but he has told me that he likes choking and tying up which we did a little of but it was very light not as he describes he likes it. This is my first one night stand and he says it's not something he does regularly. He hadn't had sex in two months. He doesn't just sleep with anyone. So, I asked why me? He said you're different. You are honest.

We spoke about fantasies and swapped pics/videos for hours last night. We don't live in the same city. He asked for a pic in the morning which i sent very PG and i didn't hear back all day so I asked no pic? and he apologised that he had to rush into work. Is that a low off? We were up very late messaging last night.

He says my body is amazing and strangely thinks his isn't..

How to I keep this guy interested? What more can we do/talk about to keep it hot?

Am I wasting my time?

Best sex of my life!! Reason I'm so crazy for him, this is not an exaggeration!

2. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I'm sure he isn't a psychopath. A lot of people think they're so dark. People just want to seem dark because they're insecure about their thoughts, feelings, and behaviors. They think it's wrong to be the way they are. And I'm sure somewhere down the line someone or maybe more than one person rejected them because of the way they are. A lot of people think they're so different, But, a lot of people are the same.

As for keeping him interested, you seem like you are still doing that. So, keep up with what you're doing. ???

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Just make sure if you meet him, you tell people where you are.. get your best friend to ring you after a couple hours, be sure to answer, if you don't, tell her to get them find you.. I bet he is married.. let him contact you, or you will put him off..

4. Obsessive99

Obsessive99 Members

Maybe it could be past experience that makes him think that way. He isn't my usual type at all but I was just drawn to him.

He's definitely not married. I do know that at least and I will always tell someone where I am. Thanks for caring about my safety :)

It's very mixed with the contact he is very in and out. We will chat for a bit, but then nothing for hours.. He owns a restaurant and works shifts so I know he can't always check his phone, but I see him online sometimes and he hasn't messaged. He did message me straight away last night before going online other social media.. I checked!

I won't be back in the city for three more weeks and his happened last Saturday and I want to do it again!!

How do I keep the interest going to make sure it happens?

5. If he's a psychopath it's unlikely he gives a shit about you. He's been choking you, which symbolizes an intense dislike for you. You probably want to be his savior or some shit. Maybe he's not a psychopath like aoabi says. But if he is it's stupid to think there's something you, an object, can do to keep him. The only way I can think of would be to gather some incriminating evidence you can use against him and blackmail him.

6. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I would move on to new frontiers.

7. Obsessive99

Obsessive99 Members

It wasn't him choking me with his hands. He's into it he said during our conversations after by text. He hasn't asked me to do it. We had a little bitt light but that was me who suggested that. During he kept asking me if this was ok and this... so he actually checked I was good with everything we were doing.

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Remember what he said... He doesn't want to be in a relationship.

Your trying to make it just that.. forget him, he might, might call you sometime, stop looking and waiting, it's not going to happen.

9. Obsessive99

Obsessive99 Members

That's true.. It was just so good that I want it to happen again on my next trip that's all.

He hasn't been online in a few hours and sent me a message saying he finishes at 12. I haven't written back. Is it better to ignore it an leave it with him or continue the conversations?

I just have more stuff I want to do and he seems to get it and knows what I want. That's difficult to find

10. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

Stay away from psychopaths? They are dangerous.

11. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

take an adult educaation course in ccreative writing - poetry, and show him sme of your better efforts

12. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I don't think "Real" Psychopaths admit to people that they are one.
    If one does show attraction towards you, it's for his own selfish reasons and it has nothing to do with love. You would have to have something that he "wants" for him to stick around.
    They might be wicked in bed and great charmers but seriously, stay away.
    I'm not so sure this guy you met is one so if you want his attention, ignore him!

13. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Most psychopaths don't tell people that they are psychopaths, because if they did it would likely dimminish their capacity to do psychopathic stuff + this guy doesn't really sound very psychopathic to me...it sounds like he has or may have had issues in the past issues with anger/violence, but the fact that he appears to be fairly self-aware & honest tends to suggest he's not a psycho.

14. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

I don't know how to keep a psychopath interested but I do know how to keep a moron in suspense.

I'll tell you later.

C/S,
    Rev J