Cravings!

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by ImTheGuy, Jun 5, 2017.

1. ImTheGuy

ImTheGuy Members

Ok so this is my first post on here. So help me out. Around this time 2 years ago I've started to wonder how sex would be with another guy. I did the whole Craigslist thing and met up with a guy who was a "bottom". It was my first time having anal sex with a guy. I've never done it with a woman sadly lol. (I consider myself straight since i find myself more attracted and wanting to sleep with women more). But being a "top" for a guy for a first was nice. Long story short 2 years later and I have started to be a "bottom" and that feels extra nice!! Problem is this now I have all these cravings of letting guys fuck me. For an example I want to be taken home and have all kinds of things done to me and I have no idea what to do about them and why I would find pleasure in this and figured this would kind of help lol!

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Your at least bi.. embrace your sexualities, it's 2017, you no longer need worry..

:)

I love it likes this.
  3. ImTheGuy

ImTheGuy Members

So I just let guys fuck me like dogs?

4. Smallguy92

Smallguy92 Members

No, what I think was meant is that now you've discovered a part of yourself that you never knew until you tried bottoming and to embrace that aspect. Doesn't mean wag your tail at any cock that's willing to stick it in, but to explore those cravings. If you're worried about what you're feeling, don't. The rectum is considered one of many erogenous zones and the prostate being hit is incredibly pleasurable.

SmoothRyder43 and Si69 like this.
  5. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Being a bottom can be extremely pleasurable. Like the op I was a top most of my life but found how nice it was being fucked. Now I describe myself as a versatile bottom and love being fucked by a decent size cock (size does matter for me) - one that teases my prostate. As to how much I go looking for cock?...in my location it tends to be feast or famine, so when opportunities are there I go for most slim guys w hard cocks :). And if morectgan one is available then all the better, tho I don't do doubke penetration.
    Simon :)

6. bgeasy69

bgeasy69 Members

i alway fantasy about sucking another mans cock when i masturbate

I love it likes this.
  7. Andys50

Andys50 Members

Try starting a Conversation about blowjobs and tell him your curious about sucking another mans cock..

new Athenian likes this.
  8. extrainterests

extrainterests Members

I’m in a heterosexual ltr though am a long term participant and actively enjoyable Bi sexual guy... I can’t abd don’t deny it these days; I don’t promote it openly - I’m careful when And where but I love to suck a good cock & getting uninhibited with other masculine seemingly ‘normal’( whatever that is!?) straight guys & getting off on what only guys into this can ! I’ve become quite the versatile participant these days- more often than not I’m into being fucked or fucking my self with a fake cock of sonesort whilemasturbating - And I just crabe a mouthful of meaty good responsive leaky cock that I can edge and go from lapping up that oozing Precum - but I just can’t stop the thought of reliving the times Abd wanting the moment again - I’m massaging a guys balls and shaft as I feed deepon his meaty hard cock Abd then taste his sex more Abd more until I feel my mouth full of warm salty milky juice; or wait and see if it’s a moderate flooding ; an instant flood or the filling from a blast to the back of my throat , then I feel the whole of the ibsude if my mouth coated and glazed in my buddies seed; I’m so turned on cis I’ve done this with my tshrhted eager cock sucking abilities... if only sone people knew... all part of the appeal, I smile as I look up and see him arched back almost spiraling but I sink forward further and deeper and a shot if sdrdbakubd almost spurs me on to take the rewards of this guys hit Vick; this is what I wanted! I’ve graduated from mutual wanting Abd sucking Cock in my late teens to being a fully fledged talented cocksucker with a hunger for the right clock to finish the job properly and cop that load...& now that’s the benchmark I have at the front of my mind when I get done time away from my loving lady Abd indulge my taste for cock...and from there, depending on the quality of the cock and his level of participation or the situation... I might be inspired to feed him my cock from behind, be pumped by his dick or open up and gladly savour his load on my tongue... chest face ... or maybe just stand side in Abd wank him off and admire the shooting sperm... standing front on Abd wanking both cocks til they’re a mess if ea h others cum us always a good alternative ... in some places if the world it’s still frowned on... open minded people in other users don’t bother... man is animal...if you’re into it Abd it feels good Abd nobodies getting hurt / it can’t be bad. Do it. Enjoy it. Get good at it ! Become a fuckin stud and enjoy the clock Abd whatever situation you can while you can. Life’s a large open table

9. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh I get cravings...I have cravings for Tom's cock today but he's unavailable until later this evening. My wife said she'd keep me occupied until he stops over. Not sexually, with chores needing done as she really enjoys watching the two of us suck each other off.

10. Steveh

Steveh Members

This works for me quite a bit - I've gotten a lot of guys from hotel bars to my room when starting like this

11. Steveh

Steveh Members

I started the same way, by giving anal to guys - that made me want to try receiving anal from a guy so i did and it was so great. Now I love getting anal

rookie67 and LowHangers like this.
  12. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Some years back I was having a conversation with a guy at a local pub. He started saying his wife stopped sucking his dick and wasn't putting out as much as she used to. Yadda, yadda, yadda, I asked him if he ever considered letting a guy suck his dick. He replied he probably would if ever asked. So I asked, "Can I suck your dick?"...20 minutes later we're out in his car. He loved that I swallowed his load, his wife never did. He became a regular for almost a year stopping over for a good blowjob every week, sometimes twice a week. The guy had a gorgeous cock and couldn't understand why his wife wouldn't suck him off but hey, I was glad she didn't as I was more than eager to orally pleasure him.

rookie67 likes this.