Whats So Great About Diversity Anyway?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Vanilla Gorilla, Jun 5, 2017.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

This was kind of my main point. Russia, China, Japan...and pretty much all of South East Asia dont give a shit about diversity. Africa and Middle East too, most of the world really

Why does it seem to be a mostly white western thing? Let the United Nations of immigrants in and we all mix and eventually in a dozen generations everyone ends up light brown.

The sole argument against seems to be, well if you speak out you are racist, even with that in itself, so what? Just saying you are not racist doesnt make it true.

What is the end goal? Whats wrong with keeping the UK for pasty white folks with bad teeth and rudimentary culinary skills?

1 person likes this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh good. Someone actually read between the lines of what I was actually trying to say, or at least you comprehend what I was trying to say without negating the racist judgement on me. :)

3. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

It's too late for that. There are large numbers of second and third generation immigrants here already. Unless some kind of mass expulsion or round up of a more sinister kind was to happen - and at the moment that's not likely. Maybe you have some other suggestion?

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

The end goal is the removal of freedoms. The prime minister has already basically said that she will do this in order to fight "terrorism". Most of these attacks are false flags meant to turn the people against each other. She is speaking of an idea not an actual person how can you fight it? It's never ending battle as it's meant to be. The people will think the changes are needed and temporary and always be told we are almost to the point where it will go back to how it was. That day will never come.

It's working because you justify your opinion by saying well the animals would do the same thing. What a low bar. Apes also shit wherever they please so I suppose humans should not use bathrooms either. That's natural just like it is true it's natural for animals to be very tribal and competitive for resources.

I gurentee you UK no matter what you do you will always have attacks like this. As soon as they do not happen it's too hard to control the people. If you truly wanted to show the middle finger to Islam you would fear nothing and never consider changing the western way of life. Assuming terrorism is real the goal is make you so scared and tired you submit. What you are doing now only shows young Muslim men that what others have done works.

5. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

There are no bad teeth - only bad dentists. Nah . . . I'm just kidding - I've lived in the UK on and off over the years - they have steak and kidney pies at specialty butchers but I've never seen the equivalent in Canada or the States - great sausage rolls and Cornish pasties (pass-tees - nothing to do with nipples) - sliced ham without rind to catch in your throat and have your neighbours Heimliching you - but yeah -the fishbelly white sin is immediately noticeable to a North American (or Australians ['strines' and kiwis])

6. Meliai

Meliai Banned

The food, would be my answer to the question posed in the thread title. British food has its place, but lets face it,no one wants to be stuck eating kidney pies the rest of their lives when they can have middle eastern food. Yum

Likewise I would cry tears of real pain if we were stuck with American food here, I get so tired of it. Cant stand it anymore really. My favorite restaurants are owned by Pakistanis and middle easterners of unknown origin (but I think Jordan?), respectively. My palette needs diversity, dont mess with that with your bland cooking, honkeys.

7. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

I'm saying you're free to be racist if you choose to be.

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

nope...racism is not allowed

some countries even have laws against it

9. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Yes! This was the first semi-serious response that popped into my head when I read this thread title. The colder the climate, the worse the food. Why is that?

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

LOL, true that, my favourite foods: Indian, Thai, Mexican - all originated from ridiculously hot places

Whereas Norwegian, Greenland, Eskimo cuisine - cant think of one dish or food item, no idea

11. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

There may be laws against it, but that does not stop many people being racist.