Sunscreen

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Piaf, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

Do you actually wear sunscreen every day?

I don't.

Also, need recommendations.
    I like brands like Avene and Eucerin.

Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTJ7AzBIJoI

2. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Water Babies is a great one. It made the vinyl armrest in my car turn brown though.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

4. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I really like Alba mineral sunscreens when I need full body coverage. Its probably fine to use daily on the face too, the ingredients are good and it has never broken me out, I've just never really used it daily on my face

https://www.albabotanica.com/en/products/?gclid=CjwKEAjw387JBRDPtJePvOej8kASJADkV9TLCfQD_4753prRKsIPhvG-mex8T4-v1jNftzHYfkVsVRoC80nw_wcB#/category=sun&sub-category=mineral-protection&worry=all

For daily use on my face I rotate between a few different things. I really like this moisturizer with sunscreen from Naked Bee, but my only complaint is it is a chemical sunscreen and I prefer mineral sunscreens. Its a nice moisturizer though

https://www.asecretadmirer.com/the-naked-bee-orange-blossom-honey-vitamin-c-enriched-moisturizing-sunscreen-with-spf-30-2-5-oz-73-ml.html?utm_source=GoogleShopping&utm_campaign=ProductShopping-IWS&utm_medium=ShoppingPPC&gclid=CjwKEAjw387JBRDPtJePvOej8kASJADkV9TLl72pbn6IGxzQUVwszLp_6_F5bfUYfob_1HgKhdsSzhoC6Qfw_wcB

Also came across a recipe for a DIY sunscreen recipe I want to try, it just used coconut oil, zinc oxide,and some other sort of oil but I can't remember what exactly, I think carrot oil?

5. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I use sunscreen if I'm outside and it's sunny, or else I burn.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If I am going to be in the sun for a period of time yeah I always do.

I also wear UV sleeves and faceshields.

I don't like the sun and know there's nothing healthy about a tan because its skin cells in stress. Sun also ages your look and I'm not into that. Don't want the old catchers mit leather face look.

You can also get the moisturizer with small amounts of UV protection but honestly I just go for the strongest 50+ spf should be able to sit on the sun with that.

It's disheartening just how many people don't take the warnings about our ever increasing UV rays from the sun.

1 person likes this.
  7. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I've been using this

[​IMG]

so far so good

and that pump is practical

8. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i dont bother

had some awful sunburns as a kid so i actually expect skin cancer at some point if i live long enough

plus it runs in my genes ...

more likely the heart problem gene will get me first

9. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

no I'm too pasty and white. I gots to tan.