Gf Used To Be More Dirty With Other Guy

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by Yupinmywhitetee92, May 31, 2017.

1. Yupinmywhitetee92

Yupinmywhitetee92 Members

Don't get me wrong. We've have/had amazing sex, some of the dirtiest, but it's becoming a lot more rare as time goes on. We've been together for close to 3 years lived together for 1.

The other day I found an old phone of hers that she used before we met. She's told me stories of her past, but I got curious and wanted to see myself the interactions she's had with other people, maybe I'd learn a little something I could use too. As I'm reading through her old messages, one conversations sticks out more. with every other guy, the conversation was mostly normal with the subtle sexy flirting, but the conversation she had with this one guy was some over the top, kinky stuff.
    Like damn, she ain't ever talked to me the way she talked to him. All the taking about how she wanted his cock all over her, how much she likes being dominated by him, trying anal with him, and even talks about threesomes with another woman or man, which I've brought up to her only to be greeted with a hard no about it.

I'm not mad or anything, just confused as to why she used to talk to this guy like that but not with me. Am I not enough or something? I'll admit it, i am a little in my head about this and have been feeling slightly insecured since opening the text, but I brought that upon myself when I decided to snoop around so I deserve it I guess.
    I just want to know how I can give her what that other guy gave her, cause apparently it's not the same thing.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

........ :sleeping:

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

You're lucky you have a gf. I don't... been single for more than 10 years! :)

If you're curious about anal or whatever, just tell her so. Maybe she'll let you. All the dominant/submissive stuff too. Same story. Tell her. She might have grown out of that though. How old are you?

1 person likes this.
  4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Let Me Hazard A Guess Here........16 And Living In His Mom's Basement.......Am I Right "Yup92....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  5. Yupinmywhitetee92

I do feel lucky. Don't get me wrong, I don't take her for granted and I love her very much. We've got a good thing going.
    I've told her about all my fantasies and all that. We've even tried anal but only once and I felt like she only did it cause I wanted it, whereas with this guy she seemed to want it more. I've tried all the dominating stuff, but she just doesn't seem like she's about it anymore. Every now and then she likes it when I have my way with her but I feel like sex is becoming more of a chore for her. Idk, maybe she has grown out of it but then I also start to think what if I were the other guy, would she have still grown out of it?
    We're both 24

6. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

FIXED...... [​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Well.. I guess you're still young. I would not bring it up if you've already done that stuff. She might take it as an ultimatum, and that isn't what you meant. Maybe follow her lead and be less sexual? :)

8. Yupinmywhitetee92

Nah, I'm not trying to bring up any of this to her. It wouldn't fix anything.
    Guess I was just curious why she would be more kinky with someone else but not me. That's just life and people I guess.

1 person likes this.
  9. morrow

morrow Visitor

Perhaps you just got boring together.. obviously the sex is boring now.. you snooping says a lot.. time to move on.. sorry

Oh, and don't be surprised if she isn't pleased you been going through her stuff.. you can't take back what you seen..

10. Yupinmywhitetee92

Maybe but then how do we not get boring? We try new things here and there but it seems to always fall back to being boring. What an uphill struggle...
    But I love this woman, and idk if we'll be together for a long time but I definitely wanna make that happen with her.
    And yeah, I'm aware she'd probably be pissed, but it's really nothing when all this happened before she met me. I'm still not gonna mention it to her, despite feeling so damn guilty but it is what it is. I saw what I saw, and I'm not mad or jealous about any of it. Slightly ego bruised? maybe but I'll live haha

1 person likes this.
  11. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I think it all depends on what the guy is like. Some guys are downright dirty and kinky and show it right away and others may be as well but are a little more reserved at first. The ones that show it right away seem to be easier to talk dirty with and they can really get the conversation going.
    I'm also thinking that when people are texting it can be really exciting but then after when your dating and have been together a while it can be not so exciting. ( depending on the guy).
    Some guys are kind of quiet and some guys are crazy hyper and full of energy. It's those hyper ones that keep it fun.
    That's my quick version response, but you get the idea.

1 person likes this.
  12. Yupinmywhitetee92

Yeah, I get what you're saying.
    I think I've gotten a little reserved throughout the relationship myself. At first, it was all fun and energetic, hell we even had sex on lsd, and she would say and do some of the dirtiest shit. We were strangers one day, cheating on our then bf/gf with each other, sneaking around at night. The good old days. I'm grinning like a mf as I type it. Haha
    Now we've grown accustomed to each other, seen each other at our worst, she's even been taking care of me lately due to a recent surgery. Maybe I am overthinking all this.

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

We Can Only Hope The Surgery Was Directly Related To "Castration".....[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

14. morrow

morrow Visitor

Don't know what your surgery was, perhaps you got pretty op blues, or she is just thinking of you..
    Welcome to the norm world..

https://youtu.be/II29CI2WwqA

1 person likes this.
  15. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

Probably not. She's probably seen you as 'the safe bet'. My guess is she's had her kinky fun and other guys got the most out of her; I'd imagine she got round to those threesomes, if not with this guy then probably with others (seeing as she was the one asking for them..)., and now you are left with what's leftover. A woman that two guys have probably both nutted in at once and now clink a beer over. She went out and persued her innermost sexual desires long before you came along buddy. And when you finally did come riding along like a white knight, she saw you as mr. safe bet. Probably never looked at you the way she looked at other guys in the past ONCE in the whole three years; and probably only letting you shag her for Your sake. Specially if you've put a roof over her head. (Any feminists reading this, I'm speaking in generalities here and have first hand experience of multiple women who operate like this, so it's not coming from any kind of misogynistic position. At all. Just giving the lad a head's up.)
    Here is a woman who doesn't want to be even half as kinky with you as she's been with other guys in the past. If what you read in those messages shocked you and you're three years into the relationship, then that's a hard pill to swallow. But that's the blue pill; and you'll be a better man once you do.

1 person likes this.
  16. PsyGrunge

17. PsyGrunge

Please don't tell me my post drove you to suicide.

18. Yupinmywhitetee92

Lol nah, still here, just couldn't take your post seriously but thanks for the book rec

19. PsyGrunge

No problem on the book recommendation, hope you pick it up and learn a trick or two.
    Variety is the spice of life.
    Talking about taking my reply seriously.. but how seriously are we supposed to take You? That's the real question.
    Cheers.

20. Goldunicorn

Goldunicorn Members

Wat if shes just saving the dirtier stuff for ur future together... dd she cant give up all her tricks upfront to u she gotta save sum to surprise u with in the future

(since ppl complain anout the magic dying in longer relationships)

Fb is a fb a bf is a
    one u love just to fuck
    one u love just for the love