Me

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by JES*, May 30, 2017.

1. JES*

JES* Members

Hi I'm new here. I am a married woman looking for a place to talk to people and maybe unload some of my sexual frustrations. I constantly think about sex and I just wanted to find somewhere where I can talk about it and "get it out of my system" in a way without acting. Being married makes it a struggle.

1 person likes this.
  2. bry75

bry75 Members

Welcome to the forums Jes.

3. JES*

JES* Members

Thank you

4. Hi Jes. Welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here.

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

"Hail and Welcome" JES*
    - The relieve of Sexual frustration; if difficult to do within marriage, can both give the wrong impression to ('Come over and see me and we'll enjoy Sex adventures together') some, - and temptation can be hard to disregard -
    - whilst inevitably causing a rift (heartache being an abyss from which many cannot recover from) for those within the personal partnership - Maybe the best way to 'get it out you system is to write it out - although; with respect, perhaps the best way would be from a third person perspective albeit in a "Shades of Grey" context.
    We all like a bit of fantasy and explicit imagination can fulfill a need -.but a degree of self-control - and due respect for one's partner is also required
    - Methinks

6. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

welcome to the site! check out the sex/sexuality forums! there is something for everyone here :D