Camel Toes And Hard Nipples

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Candybuttons, May 29, 2017.

1. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

I for one don't perceive those things - camel toes and hard nipples - as anything like "slutty", or "sign of arousal", or "seeking attention".

They just give me a little bit better idea about what her naked body might look like. Sure, they are a turn-on. But they are also totally what happens in life.

Candybuttons likes this.
  2. T.C.

T.C. Member

I don’t think that camel toe is slutty thing. I think most of times women aren’t aware of it, it just happens.
    Shaved pube, tight pants and maybe a prominent mons pubis and off you go.

About hard nipples, they don’t impress me much, but I appreciate them especially when women are wearing a bikini; seeing them through a thin shirt doesn’t make me the same effect, don’t know why.

Candybuttons likes this.
  3. Italianist

Italianist Members

I love seeing a nice camel toe oor hard nipples. Like when a girl wears
    I love a nice camel toe. Especially when a girl wears yoga pants if they want to dress like that, more power to them but ill definitely be looking and fantasizing

Candybuttons likes this.
  4. Goander

Goander Members

Do you think of her as slutty? Sexy at least.

Do you think she's horny because her nipples are hard? She may be aroused if she is getting attention, but most likely not.

Do you think she's looking for attention? In some cases.

Candybuttons likes this.
  5. Grndman

Grndman Members

I love the cameltoe because I can get a little bit of a visual of what it looks like. The nipples are whatever I love boobs but seeing them through a shirt doesn’t turn me on or anything. I feel like most women don’t even know either are happening.

Candybuttons likes this.
  6. D.A.R.

D.A.R. Members

I understand females have little control over the behavior of their nipples, much like men can't stop his dick from getting hard when it wants to.

The Camel Toe is a serious Fashion Faux Pas. It does nothin for me. I know what a pussy looks like. I would much prefer undressing a clothed woman than for her to display her pussy.

Candybuttons likes this.
  7. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I had the fortunate experience to end up behind several young women in the long security line at the airport yesterday. Each had on black yoga pants, but one in particular showed off her delicate feminine features quite nicely. She kept bending over to her bag for something, and when she did, there little was left to the imagination. I think she saw me looking once, and gave me one of those smirky smiles and bent to grab her bag again..almost for my amusement. Alas, after security, we went our separate ways.

8. Amerijuanican

Amerijuanican Banned

yeah, I don't think much about it.

you see one, you've seen them all. just fire up a j and I'm fine.

9. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love to seeing women with camel toes. It expresses the beauty of the most adorable organ. Hard nipples indicate she has got a well defined nipple and I love teasing between my lips.

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I appreciate both camel toe and pokies. To me it means she's saying she's confident and this is what she's got. And of course it's a turn on. That's independent of how overall attractive she is in general.

I've heard people say things like she shouldn't wear stuff like that with her body or age, but I find that silly. Own what ya got and that's sexy in its own right is how I feel. I know there are different ways of seeing things but I've seen women who to me are attractive for their provocative way of dressing, who if covered up well I would not find attractive.

11. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

I don't think cameltoe or nip-one are usually intended. I do like catching either because it gives me a better idea what's under the clothes

12. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I agree with Candy. Never hide the beautiful assets.

beachwalker and jmadre like this.
  13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

You guys expressing it's something that just happens and they don't realize it happens, don't realize it's showing, bla, bla...
    Well,
    We know you're either pandering, or clueless yourselves. You aren't fooling all of us.

These ladies showing nipples and cameltoe are not clueless. Give them some credit. They know what they look like in a mirror. They have a good idea exactly what they're showing. That's what makes it so sexy. They choose to go out and let us see their lip silouettes and pokies. Even better when the material is more sheer. Yes, they want people to notice and yes they get turned on and want people to get turned on. But they don't want to be made a spectacle of, or be come on to by everyone. A discreet review and glance of appreciation then move on. If you happen to be one she wants to explore further, she'll let you know...

14. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

^^ I'm not so sure that "they know"

My boxer shorts have gotten bunched in ways that I wasn't aware of at the time. Clothing shifts can go un-noticed by the wearer.

Also, I'm not sure, but it is possible that a woman can make clothing choices based on something other than how others will perceive them

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

^ don't get yer boxers in a wad ^
    ;)

Thanks gals for showing these delights whether motivated by excitement, comfort, or both. The end result is the same, we get to see it. And we know you know so for those of us who appreciate seeing you (people with elevated sexual energy and an appreciation for the human body) it's exciting. Whatever your body type/condition, it's all good, show it and we'll enjoy seeing you and appreciate your confidence for expressing yourself.

16. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My. Gal loves to show her camel toe and her 36dds. She is a cock tease for sure and guys love it. I’ll slip my hand into her yoga pants at a parking lot and just put my fingers in her wet pussy and then massage her nipples as she will grab my cock. She’s amazing.

17. Vic Bhouy

Vic Bhouy Members

Yoga pants camel toes and puffy nipples is some image and pretty close to my idea of heaven. Well done Baldbever... very well said.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  18. Deejay88

Deejay88 Visitor

I’m the same way

19. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

She wore these tight yoga pants yesterday with those toes showing again. A tight t shirt with cleavage and nipples and a leather jacket. Loved it.
    Bent her over and fucked her till i spewed my cum load in her as I felt those globes. Proud to have her

Deejay88 likes this.
  20. Friendly10

Friendly10 Members

I find both sexy an enjoy seeing a female that comfortable with her body.
    No it doesn't make her a slut or mean she is horny.
    it's her body an she shouldn't have to dress like some old church lady.

EroticaWriter likes this.