Camel Toes And Hard Nipples

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Candybuttons, May 29, 2017.

1. Brianyungm

Brianyungm Members

even better when its fuzzy lol

2. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm like this guy when I see camel toe:

Irminsul likes this.
  3. Brianyungm

Brianyungm Members

4. magickman

magickman Supporters HipForums Supporter

Lmao that says it all haha :)

5. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Hubby loves it when I wear tight yoga pants in front of his friends! I enjoy the attention too!

6. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

On a scale from 1 to 10 how tight? Do you wear thongs with them?

7. Alice in SC

If tight is 10, mine are a ten and I never wear panties!

8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

There's a genitalia thread? Skip thought of everything.

9. Flashdown

Flashdown Members

I did the school run one afternoon and one of the moms was wearing a tight white top. Her nipples were so swolen and I could see the whole outline of her nipples. What did I think of it? Nothing! Because my brain turned into putty for a couple of minutes, I could not think straight. Personally I don't think it is slutty, it's her body and she can show it off as she wants to.

10. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

Sometimes... ;-)

11. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

Love it!!! That means you can see the pussy lips and ass

Alice in SC likes this.
  12. Alice in SC

Yes !

13. ryanmem

ryanmem Members

Do you have nice plump pussy lips?

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Come on, you're smart enough to know that most guys and some gals love seeing it, and you know you're letting it show so yes it's a choice. It's disingenuous to make like you're a victim of some accident - it's still a sexy view but it's a lot sexier for everybody if you own it. "Yes I know my parts are showing and I hope you enjoy it! If you don't, look elsewhere." Maybe some sex-adverse guys don't like it because it bothers them to be reminded that others are having fun doing stuff they're not, and maybe some women don't because people are looking your way not theirs, or whatever, but that's their problem not ours. You don't have to pretend. At least not with anyone who shows approval.

If you're gonna go out showing, that's terrific, but expect to be looked at and enjoy it. That's healthy. And it should help you pick up interested parties if/when you feel like it. But you don't have to be attracted to the person to enjoy that they're getting their jollies scrutinizing you and recording detail for the spank bank. Everyone will be happier if you embrace it. It's disgusting when people go out showing their form and then act irritated or insulted when others are looking them over. Their beauty turns ugly when they take that attitude; they appear stupid and conceited. Those people should either change their attitude or make sure they're well covered before being seen.

Anyway, that's how I see it. Take it for what it's worth to you.
    Cheers!

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

After that, I came across this:

:yum: yeppers

But what do we mean when we label someone as liberal or conservative? That fails to define a person. For example, I'm fiscally conservative and socially liberal, so which do I identify as? It can make it challenging to figure out who to vote for. I feel like we either need to embrace more political parties or eliminate them altogether. This two-party system is pretty lame right about now, where it's party vs party on every issue it seems, and it's hard to find individuals with thoughts and consciences. Maybe it's just me...

Oh. Your posting is like people dressing to show their bodies - it's illustrative and runs the risk of making some others appear self-conscious.
    :fearscream:

16. PatrickDuke1702

PatrickDuke1702 Members

I think "Damn, I am sure lucky I saw that!" if she is attractive. If she is homely, than it is "I cannot unsee that!!!!" I love hard nipples and camel toe, women have nips that react to stimuli and temps and they have curves I appreciate! I love to see what she is packin. Nothing slutty about it.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

do you have a nice juicy asshole?

18. phil27

phil27 Members

I've never thought of either nipples or camel toes being slutty. There were a couple of women at my gym that regularly sported camel toes. Neither were at all slutty. Either they didn't realize it or it just didn't concern them. Wish they were still there.

19. grower88

grower88 Members

Whether i enjoy it or not really depends on who is sporting them.

As for are slutty? No
    Sexy? Yes, assuming its someone i already find attractive.

20. johnnyfive

johnnyfive Members

If I see a camel toe I instantly am thankful for the chance to imagine the girl naked