Camel Toes And Hard Nipples

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by Candybuttons, May 29, 2017.

1. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

is that a courgette?

2. T.C.

T.C. Member

It's quite simple.

Because we (men) like to imagine.

I guess I don't get so excited if my wife shows camel toe or hard nipples, because I basically know how she is done, her shapes.

While if a woman shows hard nipples makes you fantasize how she is under her bra.

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

I like the camel toe look.

It's like vulva cleavage.

TrudginAcrossTheTundra and Uncut like this.
  4. Uncut

Uncut Members

It is a nice look.....maybe we need to start a pics page. "The women of hipforums camel toes"

1 person likes this.
  5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

ten years ago, a thread like that would have actually been posted in.

6. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I guess I'm a Slut! And my husband loves it!

2 people like this.
  7. Uncut

Uncut Members

Why. It now? Why is it this place is so conservative now?

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

many reasons. i don't know that i would consider this place conservative compared to back then (although i can see an argument for that fact), but it's just a completely different culture these days.

1 person likes this.
  9. Uncut

Uncut Members

Lol.....it's boreing

10. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not slutty at all to me, I love it. It think these things happen beyond a woman's control sometimes. Cameltoe is sexy to me and when I see it, I want to put my face to it and inhale the aroma. Hard nipples? I'm not sure if they are hard because you are horny or cold, but either way, both are a real treat.

3 people like this.
  11. Eric!

12. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Like fake boobs, that's not appealing to me at all. Especially after seeing it displayed on a male mannequin!

All natural, all the time, is what turns my crank!

1 person likes this.
  13. Eric!

That's what I'm saying!

14. Marcus63

Marcus63 Members

I love camel toes and hard nipples. A girl I once dated asked why guys liked to look at a girls crotch while they were dressed. My answer was a simple, because we are imagining what it would look like without clothes. A camel toe just ups the ante so to speak, giving us a little bit of insight as to what her pussy may look like.

Hard nipples really need no explanation. Men love boobies therefore we love hard nipples.

I love today's yoga pants fashion. Leaves little to the imagination and honestly makes even ugly girls better. From the front or the back, they are the worlds best clothing option. Well, at least if you're not a disgusting pig.

2 people like this.
  15. Mountain Valley Wolf

Mountain Valley Wolf Senior Member

This is a great thread, and thank you for starting it because it gets to the heart of a cultural phenomenon.

But first my answer to the OP: I always admire this in a woman--yes, it even turns me on. But I also admire a sexy dress, or a sexy hairstyle, and those too can turn me on. I get turned on by a woman playing an electrical guitar. In fact, if I want to---I can find just about anything about a girl that turns me on. However I know that these things do not mean that she is ready to hop in bed with me, or that she would welcome a cat call from me, or even that she is horny at that moment.

I also enjoy clothing optional hot springs, and the beaches in Europe, and my eyes wander all over the place. If a girl sits and talks with me in one of these places, I will certainly check her out--as discretely as I can, except my wife---she knows where I am looking when I check her out at such places. But again, I will not be forward with women at these places. I do not assume that they are not-dressed that way to have sex with me. And on the other hand---I check out the girls in bikinis and swim suits on other beaches too.

I do not see women as slutty when they are dressed this way. I understand that there are women that dress this way on purpose, and there are those who do not--it just happens. But no woman should feel ashamed about it, or be made to feel ashamed. The body is a natural beautiful thing. This is why I have participated in Free the Nip protests, and support the movement.

In the 70's and early 80's it was no big deal to go around braless. It was a sign of liberation---a woman could choose to be who she wanted to be---and it was common enough that having nipples show DID NOT mean she was a slut. She also was taking command opf her own sexuality. (Should it be any surprise then that as women turn conservative, men have regained control in the discussion over their reproductive rights?)

There was a gradual shift in the country. When I came came back from the Orient, I noticed that most women wore bras. But the bras tended to be thin and still allowed for a nipple to poke through, not as prominent, but still there, or for a puffy area. I think it was at this time that the camel toe became more of a thing, and the whale tail. It seemed to me that part of the reason for the bras resurgence was for support, and shape. But I wasn’t here when the change took place, and I am not a woman, nor do I buy bras---it was just an opinion that this was part of the reason.

Besides, the Fashion Industry and the art world still embraced nudity and the natural shapes and curves of the female body. Just open up a fashion magazine from the time and flip to one of the first few pages.

But then something crazy happened in this Nation, and we are now living in the Post Janet Jackson Half Time Show America. She was wearing a pasty, and didn’t even display a nipple, but suddenly America was offended over something stupid. Overnight the fashion industry stopped showing nipples, and took out the nudity. Only in the past few years has it even returned to the fashion magazines, and then only in a few sparse ads—though I haven’t really looked for a while, but that is what I have noticed the last few times I did.

----that sums it up---except that the Nation has shifted politically so that even the left is right by the old standards.

So we’ve elected a president who brags about ‘grabbing pussy,’ we are taking away women’s reproductive rights, and yet anyone who allows a nipple to poke through their shirt or sweater is a slut. There is hope---the Free the Nipple Movement is one example.

As much as I appreciate women’s nipples and so forth---at the same time, when you are on a topless beach surrounded with nipples, there is a very definite level of sexuality that has been removed from the women being topless. I can sit and watch topless women on a beach all day, or nude women in a clothing optional hotspring all day and without getting a hard on for example.

But it is sad what we have become… A few months ago, I was buying some things at a grocery store on a Sunday afternoon. As I was checking out, a girl with her significant other came walking along and got in line. She was pretty, and dressed nicely in a sexy dress that accentuated her cleavage and the sides of her breasts. She had a bounce when she walked that indicated she probably did not have a bra on, but the dress provided support and there was no nipples showing or outlined. I didn’t gawk at her. But when she got in line I gave another glance in her direction and her eyes caught mine. It was such a quick glance, that when she glared at me, and got behind her husband or boyfriend, and made some comment to him, I was offended. I wasn’t staring. I’m not a lecher. I may be a longhaired old hippie, but I’m not threatening to anyone. I felt bad.

I was in a hurry, and quickly left, but I wanted to go up and tell her—“Look---you obviously put that dress on because you wanted to look nice. So why do you have a problem if someone admires how nice you look? And why are you ashamed of your own body? I’m not going to whistle at you, I’m not going to wait in hiding and jump out and rape you. I am not assuming that you are easy. Nor am I objectifying you into my plaything. If you want to look nice and dress this way then embrace your body, be proud of it. Be happy with who you are and own it. Appreciate when someone admires you. But if you dress like this, and someone glances your way—don’t turn on them. If you can’t handle who you are, and your own shapes—then don’t dress up like that.”

16. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Excellent post MV Wolf.

The world needs more men like you.

2 people like this.
  17. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I'm seriously considering returning to bralessness outside of work. (I strap them in place so they don't attack my clients. Bad form and bad potential messages)
    I'm a part timer in freenippling.
    I was full time, but wore baggy clothes. So who knew?

If my deciding bras suck will help bring down patriarchy, I'm all in.

1 person likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't look between women's legs, that part is just not interesting to me. I'm more about the hair but when I seen hard nipples just shows me she's not wearing a bra. I find that adventurous.

Of course when this happens to me I'm far from being adventurous I might have goosebumps or I'm just chilly. I push them, I pinch them softer and then have two crease marks on my shirt chest that scream "she pinches her nipples" >.<

My latest camping trip saw me with some comfortable people encouraging enough to just get the shirts off and all natural. I think my nipples we hard almost all of the time when doing this and I noticed it with others too. But that was more goosebumps for me because being gay, it's not comforting to be like that close to men.

The right people though it was enjoyable I mentioned in another thread I never been barefoot or nudist but spending 9 days like this around those people I really can see how it works with the liberation. Like soft grass under my feet and the cool autumn breeze through my hair over my bare breasts was a very liberating feeling.

19. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

I love nipple poking out. But mostly they are just nipples being nipple and women aren't looking for attention.
    Cameltoes are something different I'm not a huge fan of seeing it walking around for some reason.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah it's like all the flesh that just turns me off.

1 person likes this.