Women Stop Wasting Your Money And Go Barefoot To Be Attractive

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by TheGreatShoeScam, May 29, 2017.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well yeah, but, for the sake of the thread.. just gotta keep harping on about them. :D

1 person likes this.
  2. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

poor dude only has those 3 choices of girls in his neighborhood?.and so specific

I kinda miss flaming the bare-footers

I would start up again if I could find one with toe rings and dreadlocks combo :)

3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Did I Hear Somebody Calling My Name....???.... :D

Cheers Glen.

4 people like this.
  4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

LOL

aren't there more important and pressing social issues you could devote your time too?

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Who does he mean with foot haters anyway I wonder... People who prefer to wear shoes? Shop owners who say thanks for looking so cool but not in my store? :p

6. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Everyone is trolling me cause I am right !!!

1 person likes this.
  7. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Whats the difference shoes or no shoes in some business what difference ? Its nonsence nonsence and more nonsence that makes no sense stop looking at the ground all the time what diffence does it make what going to happen to the floor if I walk shoes or no shoes why do you have to bother me ? give me explanation how does it affect you cause this makes no sense.

Damage my feet wearing shoes get crooked toes to protect a floor from what ??

8. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

I am quite the online activist I just do this for fun.

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

metric system proponents.

2 people like this.
  10. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Oh, I see, so you sit on your ass in front of a computer whining about imagined injustices but don't actually do anything truly effectual.

11. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Information warfare is very effective against many injustices.

12. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

One big problem with that is the beauty industry relentlessly tells women they are flawed so they will buy their products and this results in them believing they have ugly feet and keeping them covered up.

How many peoples feet look like the phony photo shopped ones in a nail polish ad in a magazine ? As if that is the final definition of pretty.

I think people with foot fetish are worse critics and so many times I have told women they have gorgeous feet and they reply thanks but that's not true. They are to this or too that.... Non sense ladies don't believe it.

13. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

There is still more to it I think, the barefoot girl just sends out a vibe that is opposite of materialism or consumerism you just know she is just fun.

1 person likes this.
  14. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

I contend that in a general sense, women are being reduced to life support systems for feet. Barefoot is more important than "girl" (try people of age. Female people of age are called women) in your writing.

Barefoot isn't a rigid binary. Plenty of people are barefoot when possible, seasonally, or in social contexts.

My fungal comment was pointing out that feet can carry fungal spores picked up in the world, and carry them to genitalia. The fungal colony would thrive in the crotch.
    Shows encourage fungal growth by containment. Spores still exist on non infected feet. Well aired feet simply have a better biome for resisting overcolonization by a single fungus.

15. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Making good grain spawn is crucial for growing happy mushrooms at home. ... Using a pressure cooker or autoclave, sterilize the grains at 15 PSI for at least 90 ...

You now have perfect grain ready for innoculation with mushroom culture! http://freshcapmushrooms.com/learn/how-to-make-perfect-grain-spawn-for-growing-mushrooms-at-home/

I know how this fungus stuff works. Overcolonization by a single fungus is the name of the game. Key is getting rid of any competition and that is where that pressure cooker sterilize part cones in.

Surprisingly, in the list of drugs, "magic" mushrooms was determined to be the safest recreational drug in the world today, while methamphetamine was the most dangerous. - See more at: https://www.globaldrugsurvey.com/wp-content/themes/globaldrugsurvey/results/GDS2017_key-findings-report_final.pdf

16. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Can you actually engage in a discussion? And keep to a point?

17. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

Your the one that went off topic talking about athletes foot.

[​IMG]

• And looks sexy when women do it.

Now stay on topic !

18. TheGreatShoeScam

TheGreatShoeScam Members

19. Banned Drama Queen

Banned Drama Queen Idiot

Agreed... barefoot is the way to go!

20. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

I have a minor foot fetish. I love the look of a woman with gorgeous feet, especially when they're well manicured and taken care of.

Now, having typed the above, I really dislike the look of a woman with dirty soles. I find it unsanitary, and, I surely wouldn't want those feet stepping on my floors or carpets!

Also, I was always disgusted by women going barefoot at work. Those industrial carpets were always disgustingly dirty in most of the office buildings I worked in. Those carpets only got vacuumed once a month, and, were only steamed cleaned once every couple of years.

Oh, and, I also dislike women that wear flip-flops out, and about, around town. I see those women as possibly ruining their feet, and backs, as they age. Flip-flops should be used on the beach, or, at home instead of slippers.

JMHO.