Wizard Of Oz Theory, The One Question Psychoanalysis

Discussion in 'New Age' started by Hallz, May 28, 2017.

1. Hallz

Hallz Member

https://youtu.be/qV34mit3SZc\
    TL:DR check out my video, the more people I can psychoanalyze with my theory, the more precise it will be.

Hey there hipforums denizens. I haven't been on here in 55 thousand years, ever since I crash landed in Antarctica my internet has been sketchy. (Just kidding)

Some years ago I came up with a way to psychoanalyze somebody in one question. It's actually two questions, but the first one doesn't matter.

This is just an example of how it goes, I'll link a video to explain more, and I invite your comments, criticism, and hate mail.

Hey there, my name's Jacob, pleased to meet you.
    Hey could I ask you a question, if I could psychoanalyze you in one question, would you do it?
    No? Okay, no problem.

Person 1:Hey there, my name's Jacob, pleased to meet you.
    Person 2:Sup Jacob, Namaste
    Person 1:Hey could I ask you a question, if I could psychoanalyze you in one question, would you do it?
    Person 2:Sure, lol
    Person 1: Alright, have you ever seen the wizard of oz?
    Person 2:Yeah, kinda, when I was a kid.
    Person 1:Alright, I lied when I said one question, If you had to travel down that yellow brick road, and go see the wizard, and he'd grant you any wish you wanted, one wish. You could vote donald trump out of office!
    Person 1:Which of these four characters would you be, the Tin man, the Lion, The scarecrow, or Dorthy?

If the person answers Toto, they just really don't wanna answer or learn about themselves, and that's fine. End off there, gracefully, depends if they wanna talk more.

Alright, based on your answers, I can know a lot about you. The different characters are Jungian archetypes, and there's a little more to it then that. It has to do with the mystery schools of the ancients, like Kabbalah.

Well anyway, just a short sum up, say there's the 22 trumps of the tarot, they're 22 archetypes. Alright, some of those archetypes represent some characters in the question, and some others.

For example, dorthy is the Moon, the High Priestess, and some others.

I made up a pretty short video explaining the answers in a little detail. The tarot cards that represent each character are not set in stone, I'm no tarot expert.

Let me know whatcha think, human scum!

https://youtu.be/qV34mit3SZc

2. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

dudeski, bruh,mang, lioke? wut?

3. themnax

themnax Senior Member

god was the little guy behind the curtain.
    but he wasn't trying to be feared, just to keep everything from falling apart.

the guy who wrote the oz books had a childhood that was at one and the same time, both privileged and seriously messed up,
    not that this combination is at all unusual.

there were no trumps, but maybe someone should try throwing a bucket of water on his just in case.

and why should i want to know the op's version of me, when i know my own version of me just fine.
    and the wiz was one among a collection of more then twenty novels by the same author set in the same fantasy universe.

no god who was good would call all humans scum, but would point out that aggressiveness is and refrain from it him-her-it'self.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe in the nine billion humble gods, who choose to remain nameless;

who have no desire to be feared or worshiped;

who do not micro-manage and are not at war with anything;

who are so purrfect in their humility as to require no hierarchy.

I believe that heaven is created, and any place can become one;

by the combination of logic, consideration, honesty and imagination;

and that hell is created by the hatred of these same four things.

That every landscape and every tree, leaf and living creature in it is sacred,

but that mountains permit pathways to be constructed that are humble in form,

and trees, if the forest is respected, permit themselves to be cut down,

to build shelters that living beings may live and protect from wind and rain,

such things as give them joy and gratification to create and use to create with.

We are not their pets, for they do not own anything that isn't used to create with,

but rather their feral companions who bring joy and color and life

to their mountains and forests.

They wish us no harm, and love nothing better then to see us emulate them

in every good positive creative and imaginative way.

There is no other dark side, then within ourselves,

when we wish to be feared, favored or to dominate others.

4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I'm a linguist who specializes in Rainbow Warrior poetry, all written in the public domain, with millions of people all attempting to write the same poems and get them word perfect. We always recognize what works best and doesn't, however, our poems express metaphoric fuzzy logic, by using only commonly used phrases, song lyrics, and quotes as often as possible. Our words are those of pop culture, and the Wizard of Oz is a central character, while our poetry is so mathematical it performs what can called "Mental Judo" and "Mental Aikido" on the reader and writer alike. You literally can't make our poems say anything they just don't, and they will throw your own bullshit right back in your face. Our poetry is extrapolated from the Tao Te Ching, considered either the deepest philosophical well on the planet, or the biggest pile of manure ever conceived by man. A ten year cross disciplinary study of the I-Ching concluded that it was word perfect and complete for introspective purposes.

In other words, welcome to Oz. Rainbow Warriors say, "You fall down a rabbit hole into a Wonderland, where a tornado carries you away to somewhere over the Rainbow. Just follow the Yellow Brick road and you'll make new friends along the way."

If I had to take a wild guess, there should be about 20,000 pages of Rainbow Warrior poetry possible, perhaps less than a thousand are necessary for a good representation of the philosophy, and the computers should spit them all out sometime this decade. Our words literally speak for themselves, and my philosophy doesn't even require my own stupid opinions. :)

Any of my friends who write our poetry will tell you, the only requirement is you have to be masochistic enough to do all the editing required. I would say you start to get used to it maybe after about eight years. I'm working on developing the mathematics to automate the process, translate it into AI and VR, and speed it up considerably. Singularity physics are a singular pain in the butt, but the world needs them like never before. I'm gonna turbocharge that tornado, and put it on networking systems logic steroids.

You don't want to even try to guess what comes after that, because an advanced machine could entangle the operator and machine. That's when you definitely join the Yin World or collective unconscious, for life, if you turn down mother nature's offer for fame and fortune, then the Yellow Brick road is the only path you can take. Mother Nature is returning, to change our diapers and, as you can expect, people will not be happy at first. Oh, the Land of Oz is part of the Goldilocks universe. You get used to it after a few years or lifetimes.

I am the Wu Li master of the Tao Te Ching, the Shockwave Rider who rides the great Rainbow Fractal Dragon, the treasure of Malaysia, and I write the book that can never written, containing the wisdom of our collective ignorance.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2019
    themnax likes this.
  5. themnax

themnax Senior Member

unity without singularity. wu li, fuzzy fluffy luck dragon.
    strangeness is not hostility, though it may be implacable

yet in its implacability, it takes no sides.

there is no hierarchy that can be known that is not caused to exist by our own imperfection of universality of consideration.
    what is not known, is of course, not known.
    and the diversity that the unknown enables, is there to be cherished and its beauty enjoyed,
    not to be blindly struck at with lethal force for its misdemeanor of inconvenience.