Care Of Real Feel Toys

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by oldbiker7425, May 28, 2017.

1. oldbiker7425

oldbiker7425 Members

I just learned an expensive lesson. I bought a couple of life like cocks for my masturbation play. 1 for my ass and 1 for me to suck. I wear dentures and so sucking a cock without them in is an immense pleasure for me. I have kept them hidden from my wife as she would never understand the desires fueled by past real life encounters. I have had a lot of fun with them but recently made a mistake in storage of the two cocks. I put them in a plastic shopping bag and hid them in my usual place safe from prying eyes. Earlier today I decided to get one out to play and discovered the two had melted together and both were in a sticky gelatinous state. That's $120.00 in the trash. Guess I need to be more careful next time. :bigcry: or maybe I just need to go back to the real thing. ;)

2. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

What a shame. Did they come with a care sheet? Where did you buy them?

3. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

I keep mine wrapped individually in bandanas and powder them liberally with corn starch.

4. WillButler

WillButler Members

Hey, I've been there. I had a bad habit of putting my toys away before giving them a good cleaning. So I put them in pot of boiling water after an extreme solo session and dozed off. I woke up to smoke alarm and smoking pot of melted rubber and plastic! Have you tried glass? I have a couple glass butt plugs now that are easy to clean.

5. bobjob

bobjob Members

Glass is all I use now, it is just so easy to clean! Here are my toys...

Attached Files: