2017 Sucks!

Discussion in 'Pure Bull' started by SouthPaw, May 27, 2017.

1. SouthPaw

SouthPaw Members

So far this year sucks. My wife already had 2 surgeries and still has another to go. My daughter had 80% of her tibia removed and replaced with bone grafts and my nephew almost died in a motorcycle accident.

It was a bad one. His arm and leg are pinned back together, he broke his back, and is struggling to get cleared by the FAA because he lost consciousness (helo pilot). He's in constant pain but won't take painkillers because he doesn't like taking meds. He lives with his sister and her boyfriend but the boyfriend keeps stealing them anyway. Shit bag. His doctor wants to put him on disability but he won't take it because he wants to get cleared by the FAA. Poor kid. Well, he's not a kid but he is to me.

We also found out my son has scoliosis and his braces are ready to come off but they won't remove them until we finish paying for them - I still owe $1,200 for the braces on top of the $2,200 I still owe as part of LAST YEAR'S $6,700 deductible. He also has hypothyroid (he's only 14) which crushed his soul because he was thinking of joining the military but that's not going to happen if you take meds. I'm a veteran myself but don't really want him to enlist....but it crushed him. I also have to worry about how many retainers he'll lose....because I know he will. It's going to get expensive.

Not related to my wife's surgeries, but we also found out she has a spontaneous CSF leak, so CSF is leaking from her brain causing bulges in her spine and causing part of her brain to descend into her spinal column. Oh and they told us her scoliosis, which we knew about, is considered "severe" with a 49 degree curve

My sister moved in with me which is a good thing because she's recovering from a stroke. She had open heart surgery when she was two (back in 1967) but back then they couldn't get as deep into her heart as they can now so missed a hole which caused the stroke. And she had diabetes, Yay.

My sister caught a stomach bug from her granddaughter and gave it to all of us. We all spent Mother's Day weekend puking into buckets and wanting to die.

My wife lost her job so we're all trying to get by in a city with a high cost of living on my salary. My sister is working but the stroke limits her hours and her student loan payments are almost $1,000/month. It's hard seeing her go through this. And my wife is in physical therapy because she pinched a nerve in her shoulder.

And to top it all off, in addition to my two Beagles my sister brought her dachshund and cat. My son and I are both allergic to cats.

As for me.....epilepsy, hypothyroid, torn ACL, and arthritis in my knees and elbow. I'm paying for the sins of my youth. I was a paratrooper so my knees are fucked.

For comedic relief, my niece's husband is a cop in northern Cali and his rookie partner accidentally tazed him right in the nuts, His dick turned black and blue. "Don't taze me, bro!"

2017 SUCKS!!!

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I'm Not Sure How To Reply....... Except To Say 2017 Still Has 7 Months To Go... :yikes: ... So Good Luck.

Cheers Glen.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

:D and that was good news?

4. Scratched

Scratched Members

You know 2017 was going great for me...until this last two weeks.

They have sucked ass. Not sure what the fuck is going on in my life, planets out of line maybe?

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

Enthusiasm scratched my dear friend, your just lacking a little..it will come back.. look into those sweet brown eyes, listen to her.. your gonna be ok..

;)

1 person likes this.