She Just Now Tells Me I've Never Made Her Orgasm

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Sicxtripp, May 23, 2017.

1. Sicxtripp

Sicxtripp Members

Talk about way to kill the mood and ultimately crush my ego. It's very demasculinizing when you're in the middle of making love, and from where I was sitting, I thought this was one of the better sessions we've had together...so far, anyway.
    So there's always been this issue we run into a lot of the times we've been intimate. She likes it slow and sensual and not so deep, from what I've gathered over the time we've been together. This isn't verbally communicated ,mind you. I'm just basing my claims off past experience and reactions.
    A big roadblock is I go too hard , too deep and she just kind of turns off right away. Like shes in pain, it seems. My thing is, if the stimulation to my penis isn't consistent, my mind tends to wander and I lose interest very quickly, resulting in a less than hard dick.I dont know exactly what she wants or how she wants it or where or when or anything. This information isn't shared with me. I usually get on, give it my best and hope she gets off before I do. That's always the gameplan anyway. Tonight were in the middle of doing it and we stop because I'm hurting her by going too hard or whatever and she chimes in with something smart like "do you know how many times youve made me cum?" I'm curious and inquire and she answers "never"
    My blood rushes back into the rest of my body and I am totally dead in the water at this point. I love this girl and that shit isnt easy to hear, especially in the middle of what I thought was a passionate moment
    How do i recover from this?

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

........ :sleeping:

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So what are we talking, months, years?

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

Too many IDs?

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Slow, gentle and not so deep? I'd be walkin' this lass off the plank me think arhh

1 person likes this.
  6. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

I totally get what she is saying. I like it slow and sensual too but I switch it up with some hard stuff every now and then.
    He usually has to pull out like 5 times or else he cums, but after I cum, then he likes to fuck hard, usually in doggy position of some kind.
    I can only cum if I'm riding him or in missionary if I really grind and grab his ass.

So my question for you is, has she been faking her orgasms?
    I'm always shocked when men say they don't know when a woman is faking it.
    How can you not know? Womens pussys contract and squeeze when she's cumming. Mine does about 15-20 pumps.
    Idk maybe we are all different...

Anyways, she sounds mad that you don't make her cum.

wilsjane likes this.
  7. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

My hubby knew that he was having a problem , so he asked a friend for help. That was over 20 years ago and his friend still helps and we all love it !

1 person likes this.
  8. lion1978

lion1978 The King

honestly it sounds a bit like the two of you needs to comunicate, couse if you can't talk about what where how and when aka your individual turn on's and turn off's then how can you ever have a fullfiling relationship.
    Really just ask her what she likes and dislikes but before you do relize the she may not answer what you hope but atleast then you will have some clarity moving forward. And since it sounds like the sex between you aint to good for any of you, it can only relly get better right.

9. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Hey Six!

My advice?

Kick her to da curb.

If you can't make her cum, it's only a matter of time before she cheats on you, finds someone who can.

Her telling you, unbidden that you've never gotten her off was a warning shot fired across your bow. Basically telling you that she'd be justified in finding another who can give her da big O.

So....do a preemptive strike. Dump her first. You've tried your best to pleasure her and failed. Women will never be happy in a ship without O's.

Tell her you've met somebody else.

Vamanos, muchacho!

Hope dis helps.

1 person likes this.
  10. SMcDaniel001

SMcDaniel001 Members

Y'all don't sound compatible. I'd move on if I were you........

11. ahsorandy

ahsorandy Members

Get a Magic Wand... that should make her cum, and cum, and cum!

Just do it!

12. You guys always fall for the same old shit. It's ridiculous. Dude, she was lying to you. That's what she wants you to figure out so next time you will be even more confident 'cause she sees you're losing confidence.

13. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

Sorry, is it just me?

Or does your post above make zero sense?

Why would her telling him he's never rocked her boat make him more confident? Why would she lie, anyway? Women usually lie the other way around, mate. Telling their s.o. that she does have O's when she really doesn't.

14. He's supposed to be so confident that he knows he makes her cum and sees through her lies. Her lies are what makes her a naughty girl and this is supposed to turn him on. It was a test and unless he sees my message soon he's screwed. She's tired of him trying to figure out what makes her hot. He's habitually trying to figure her out during sex and all that thinking and calculating is a major turnoff. It's supposed to come naturally, ebb and flow...alpha, unity of body and spirit.

15. leeds85

leeds85 Member

Of the relationships I've been in i'd say that the women who confessed to have never had an orgasm have been in the majority. I'm talking about early on in the relationship, they would say something along the lines of "don't worry but you don't have to try to hard because you'll never make me cum, no one has ever managed it. It makes sense that guys would assume that the go hard go fast go deep would be good for the female because its what feels good. You gotta work out whats good for her, you're lucky man she's telling you. That clitoris needs a lot of attention from your pelvic bone, nice and slow. Plenty of time to fuck her as hard as you like once shes totally wet and has orgasm-ed a few times.

ps
    I've always manged to satisfied those gf's who thought they couldn't cum from penetrative sex within an hour. So figure it out man she'll be very grateful :)

16. Redmanchu

Redmanchu Members

Try going down on her? Crazy idea, I know.

17. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I don't know what is taught in sex education classes these days. Here in the UK, students are taught about the birds and the bees, as well as how to put a condom on a broomstick, but nothing about how to achieve a satisfying human relationship. Judging by many of the posts on HF, it seems as if most of the world is about the same when it comes to education.