Manchester Arena Explosion

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by morrow, May 22, 2017.

1. Ged

Ged Tits and Thigh Man.

I quite like them actually

2. fundoo

fundoo Members

Lol no comment Wicker.

Cool Ged. Me too! Or were just getting me to admit that? Haha And noooo, I am not a 15 year old girl...just act like it at times. Haha j/k ok, back to serious. (Cracks up in laughter)

3. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

May god have mercy on your souls.

4. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Ariana Grande came back to sing to Manchester. I think that was very brave of her in a lot of ways, she is just a young woman and must be devasted by all this. Of course, it's nothing compared to what people have suffered, friends and family. I'm just saying. I'd never heard of her before this.

I lived in Manchester when the 1996 IRA bomb went off, and I travelled to Florida while I was there. I saw Robert Wise getting a lifetime award a beach film festival, I went there in my best Forrest Gump uniform. (true story) Then I came back to Manchester.

Last time I was in Manchester though is 15 years. I miss the place, and all my old friends from there. They are still there, and one day I will go back and see them. I'll say "So what have you been up to then. For twenty years"

5. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

6. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Social Network Posting:=
    "We went to St Anne's Square this evening. The operation to dismantle the thousand of tributes to the victims and families is the Arena bombing had begun.
    However after watching for a few minutes it became obvious that every item was being handled with the utmost care and respect. This was no standard clean-up.

We spoke to one of the volunteers who explained that no tribute was to be wasted.
    Flowers that were still reasonable are to be pressed and preserved. Plants in pots are to be planted across the city. Even flowers that were past their best were going to composted so they had a future use.
    Every card, note, message that had been left was being painstakingly removed from the flowers and placed in boxes. They are going to be treated and preserved for a future memorial.
    Just a moving was being told that every toy was being sent to Timpsons who had offered to dry clean them so they could be distributed across children's charities.
    Watching the volunteers, it was impossible not to be impressed by the near silence and care they worked through the task. The hi-vis they wore was a tribute to the wide range of organisations supporting the effort.
    For both of us it was another beautiful example of the love, strength and dignity with which Manchester has faced this terrible act.
    Manchester. This is the place..."

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

It seems on the night. That evil person was praying in the venue on his knees, he refused to move, they got security, the security guy was standing in front of him, he stood up, and blew himself and the security guy to bits!

What an evil being!

His brother now admits he purchased and helped make the bomb, but is not in this country, looks like their father was involved too. Also not in this country.

Personally, they are better being dealt with there, their prisons and punishments will far out way what they will get in the UK.