Manchester Arena Explosion

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by morrow, May 22, 2017.

1. morrow

morrow Visitor

What is the one thing, these attacks across the world have in common..
    Go for it, tell me..

2. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

Of course we do. But apparently we should wait before speaking the truth on the matter. Calling for the extermination of "perpetrators" though is apparently fine.

I'm just a dickhead for not expressing my sincerest condolences with heart felt explicity.

3. The Walking Dickhead

They all happened after 9/11?

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

You just lost my respect...

5. The Walking Dickhead

Sounds like it wasn't worth much anyway.

1 person likes this.
  6. morrow

morrow Visitor

7. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

As far as I'm concerned you're free to say whatever you like. Thing is, some people will be very upset by this attack, and I doubt they're going to be thinking rationally about the issues because they're full of emotion. Give them a bit of time, that's all I was saying.

But of course the reason behind the attacks is that the British state went into the middle east. Probably some think that further military action will solve the problem - it won't.

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Terrorist attacks have been going on for a long time, some think 9/11 was the first, or the start of something.. not at all..

The problem is, there is no stopping it, it has always been said WW3 will start in the Middle east.. that they will swamp your country, get your women pregnant, and so take over the world.. and it's happening because there are too many do gooders in this world now.. no respect, for anyone, no one looks after their neighbours any more..

9. The Walking Dickhead

No. I get it people are upset, of course they are. But I'm getting a bit fucking tired of people taking out their grievances on me, for merely expressing an opinion.

I've got friends in Manchester too, and some of them have kids.

And so close to the election, it makes one of the tin foil hat persuasion start to over think things.

10. The Walking Dickhead

Historically, the majority of terrorist attacks world wide have been by non muslims.

9/11 was not perpetrated by muslims, it was a false flag conducted by zionists.

Since then there are have been numerous terrorist attacks worldwide, some of which may also have been false flags(?) but most of them anyway have been blamed on Islamic extremists, maybe rightly so.

And of course, let's not forget the millions of civilians killed in the wars across the middle east, started by us, and continued by us, all under the name of The Greater Israel Project, as was mentioned in the Project for a New American Century document co-authored by Philip Zelikow who also headed the scientifically fraudulent 9/11 commission.

I'm seeing a pattern unfolding here, if you're not.

I get that you are upset morrow, but your rhetoric there is coming across as Islamaphobic.

11. morrow

morrow Visitor

I get that you are upset morrow, but your rhetoric there is coming across as Islamaphobic.

No, I'm not, I'm seeing it as it's put to me.. but I'm not stupid, I am not a young innocent woman, that has never seen terror in her life.. I assure you.

I respect people for who or what they are.. but don't hurt children, innocent people.. you can't compare the British army lads to terrorists.. well I don't think you can.. but you have to stop blaming others..

12. morrow

morrow Visitor

13. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

I'm sorry about the attacks and the victims morrow, but as long as we go on arming factions and nations in the Islamic world, we're just stoking up more trouble in the future. We sell billions in arms to the Saudis for example, despite the fact that they are very far from being a regime that cares for their neighbours or even their own people. We played a major role in destabilizing Iraq, Syria and Libya. Attacks like this one are the inevitable consequence.

We condemn one faction of Islam and cosy up to another. It makes no sense at all. British and American forces burn babies in the region with jet attack aircraft and drones, and it hardly even gets reported.

Maybe we in the west need to rethink our strategies big time, because the current approach is clearly not working - it's just made things a lot worse.

Personally I think Islam is a shitty little cult for slaves - but there are millions of muslims and it's not going to be possible to eliminate it without becoming far worse than they are in terms of the scale of violence that would be required. So maybe we should try talking. Just like we did eventually in the case of the IRA.

4 people like this.
  14. morrow

morrow Visitor

15. The Walking Dickhead

Who is claiming ISIS are claiming responsibility?

How would we know if it was a real terrorist network like the IRA, the authorities knew how to distinguish between real IRA threats and fake ones because they had a code or something. I don't imagine we have the same arrangement with "ISIS" who for the greater part don't really exist any more than Al Qaeda did.

Who's to say it couldn't have been a lone wolf, like this guy here who massacred a group of children on holiday in Norway a few years ago? I'd be willing to bet, if it was a christian fundamentalist the MSM would probably still blame Islamic terrorists, because that fits it better with their agenda.

[​IMG]

16. morrow

morrow Visitor

DH.. it's my choice on news attachments there are lots as you know.

Friend of mine just told me, her daughter didn't call home yet, if my phone rings answer it, as it's in her phone..

Fuck you!

17. morrow

morrow Visitor

The 8 year old is found.. dead.

18. The Walking Dickhead

I'm sorry to hear that, but you know there's no point in having a go a me about it! I didn't bomb Manchester Arena. Go take your anger out on a fucking pillow or something FFS

19. morrow

morrow Visitor

Did you think I said that to you? Sorry, no, to the people who have taken my friend's daughter where ever she is.. your answer was above it..

I actually don't get angry, it's a wasted emotion, if your short on words I guess you can get angry.. if I don't know you, what's the point?

20. The Walking Dickhead

OK. When you've started to talk more rationally and less confrontationally..