James Comey (The Right Gets Trolled Again)

Discussion in 'People' started by Reverand JC, May 21, 2017.

1. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWdTXTyyD04

This isn't the only video that voices this theory, opinion, I don't even know what the fuck to call it. I find this video particularly ironic because the guy who posted it calls himself "The Doctor of Common Sense" yet he doesn't seem to have the common sense to question a claim that is so preposterous. The old saying goes that if it sounds too good to be true it probably is.

C/S,
    Rev J

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

I personally don't know if what he is saying is correct, I do remember some of it..
    I personally wonder what some people will do for notoriety..

He must be hard work as a husband and son.. imagine the words he would think ok to teach his kids?..

Don't like the man's attitude or ideas.. needs to stop stuttering if he wants to be taken seriously..

3. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

To me the whole story is so suspect. It seems like the general pattern starts with a few facts that are somewhat verifiable, (i.e. Jeff Epstein, pedophilia, major contacts) then slowly devolve into something that might be plausible (Private Jet/island), add in some fantasy that connects the 2 (Orgy Island), then go a little further out on a limb (Howdy Doody obsession, making 12 year olds play dress up).

It seems to me that as with most conspiracy theories something like this would need too many parts to be working perfectly together from day one for it to actually work. Any time you have humans working you have room for human error, and the more humans you have and need to work together the more human error is possible.

On top of that there are certain phrases that have popped up in this and other videos that I've watched on this subject that I've noticed in between my own fits of laughter. Lines such as "I have an inside source who has seen the tape but I haven't myself". That just suggests 2 things to me. One that the source isn't necessarily reliable, and two the tape doesn't exist. Especially when the claim of what is on the tape is so out there.

To use an example of a similar story in my own life. Someone who was a friend of a friend claimed to be a roadie on the HORDE tour back in the day and said he found a picture in Cheryl Crowes stuff of her flashing her cooch. The thing is that Cheryl Crow was touring in Europe at the time.

The thing is that I can go on Reddit or 4chan and claim that I work for the FBI and claim that Bernie Sanders imports African kids has them dress up as ET and shove their finger up his ass while repeating the line, "Phone home" and some moron will swallow it hook line and sinker. I could pull times and dates out of my ass to go with it and make it seem that much more "believable" that they won't bother checking to see if it is even possible that he wasn't somewhere else and/or in a public place when that happened. As long as it matches some part of their world view some people will believe it like someone having a Howdy Doody fetish and having gay sex with another world leader to appease it.

C/S,
    Rev J