Head

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Recooter, May 20, 2017.

1. Recooter

Recooter Members

What makes a woman want to give a guy a blowjob? I'm not referring to a husband or long-term boyfriend. My question is what makes a woman want to give head on a first date or to a guy she meets at a bar.

2. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Dont like to answer a Question with a Question but ! what makes a guy want to let a random woman he has just met
    Give him a Blowjob ?? She could be a nutter :unsure: She could be a Murderer , She could bite your Dick off Lol ??

3. Scratched

Scratched Members

Lol Mally I've often wondered those very same things...gotta be able to trust her before you put your pleasure pole in her mouth. Unless she wears dentures. Lol

2 people like this.
  4. silk896

silk896 Member

Totally agree.
    I've had sex on first dates with a BJ as part of foreplay (I expect him to reciprocate) but never just only blown a guy first off.

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

I would not want to blow a guy I met at a bar or was in a first date with. The exception was college hookups

Goander and ahsorandy like this.
  6. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I'm a pushover, so if you keep asking... I'll eventually do it, but with a condom. So, I think it'a a matter of finding a woman with really low self-esteem. Most people have insecurities. So, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about she devalues herself. Those are the women that will easily give you a blowjob, amongst others things.

Also, if you tell her you will pay her she might do it as well, regardless of whether or not she is a sex worker. I've been offered money for sexual services, and I took it. But, I'm not a prostitute. At least, not yet.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Some people trust others easier after a lengthy visit to the bar (others may become extra wary though) :p This in combination with some lusty feelings probably does the trick

8. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

I wouldn't want to suck off a guy I just met at a bar or wherever. I love to give head because I'm good at it and I'm confident in my skills, but to a complete stranger, no.

YouCanTrustMe and ahsorandy like this.
  9. Goander

Goander Members

Condom blow jobs would suck I bet. I have never had a condom blowjob and have had BJs done by 11 different women in my life.

10. Kerri

Kerri Members

I feel like if I need the guy to wear a condom to blow him i probably shouldn’t be blowing him

jmadre and Goander like this.
  11. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

not fair. What if there's this guy and he's really cool but he has something and doesn't want to give it to you. :sweat:

EDIT: Your prerogative.

12. Kerri

Kerri Members

Lol then my strategy works out great because I don’t want to get what he has

jmadre and Goander like this.
  13. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Mally, how often do you hear that happening, though? I rarely here about it, not saying that it doesn't happen, but it's quite rare. Even crazy, nutty women can't resist the urge to give head.

14. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I think women do it because they know most guys really enjoy it, and they want the guy to get off. And there's women who love doing it because they love the taste and feel of a man in their mouths.

15. Kerri

Kerri Members

This is pretty much right on in my experience. It’s fun to blow a guy that really enjoys it. It’s sexy to provide that much pleasure and it’s a definite turn on to feel a guy release in my mouth. All of that really comes back to me liking it because the guy really likes it

jmadre, Goander and Eric! like this.
  16. stillinthegroove

stillinthegroove Member

For me it’s nice and a turn on knowing what I’m doing is making him feel that good. I like to know how much he’s liking it. If a guy is nice smelling, clean then it’s a really fun thing to do. The way it feels, the texture, the taste, everything about it is fun in a naughty sort of way. And that look on his face when I swallow it is amazing.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

$30

GLENGLEN and wilsjane like this.
  18. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Dentures.?????
    How did she break all her original teeth.?????

19. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

C/S,
    Rev J

20. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

because I have the most beautiful penis in the world.