Blowjobs

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Recooter, May 18, 2017.

1. Recooter

Recooter Members

What do woman really think about giving blowjobs? The female anatomy is sensational, but I feel as if "men" got the short end of the sexy stick. I say this because I would give my partner oral on the drop of a hat.

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

And apparently she won't reciprocate?

3. bunnygirl

bunnygirl available in taiwan

you are right female body is far more interesting than a male body. perhaps god is a woman and gave us appearance edge since guys have muscular edge.

LoRider and Kerri like this.
  4. silk896

silk896 Member

We definitely taste better!!

5. Kerri

Kerri Members

I think they're fun when the guy really appreciates it. It's a big turn on for me to see how much pleasure a BJ can provide. Penises aren't necessarily super attractive to look at but that doesn't really detract from enjoying them ;-)

6. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Well, my wife is a retired health care professional. She has seen thousands of penis at different stages of arousal. She and I are intrigued by the human anatomy. Both male and female. We agree that the female is the more attractive. However, after all the years we been together she still loves to touch,fondle and give me oral stimulation and BJ's. It's just a natural primal thing in our house. When I cum, she swallows and we share it as well. We are a senior couple and know the importance of a active sex life in all its forms. We masturbate together as well.

erofant and watchedwife like this.
  7. Twobitgirl

Twobitgirl Members

The human body is a beautiful thing. Some may think penises are unattractive but they have their charms. I like giving blowjobs because the penis is the most honest organ in the body. If I didn't do a good job it would be very obvious. But when I'm on top of my game I can see the immediate results of my skills and the pleasure I'm giving, and that turns me on as well. It's like a power thing almost, knowing what I can do to a man and feeling him getting bigger in my mouth. When I can tease him and really work him over till he explodes, I know I've done something beautiful.

8. Curious Libra

Curious Libra Member

I'd often ask my ex this and she said she loved giving them because she liked to see how much her partner enjoyed them. It made her feel good about herself. I'd feel kinda bad that she wasn't getting as much pleasure from it but she assured me she enjoyed the feeling of it and would often think of it when on her own.

erofant and Kerri like this.
  9. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I just like seeing how much pleasure it brings my husband. And BJ's are great for teasing, which I think he appreciates? lol

10. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

Love it, watching his eyes roll back in pleasure as his seed shoots into my mouth. massive turn on to some (me) women.

11. Kerri

Kerri Members

Yes! The guys reaction and release is a huge turn on!

erofant, Angela36, oralover and 4 others like this.
  12. Warmwet

Warmwet Members

I agree with you

13. Angela36

Angela36 Members

What she said...

Jerkaddict and erofant like this.
  14. Oldiebutgoodie

Oldiebutgoodie Members

As a male, I like them about as much a vaginal sex. We just have to be careful with the teeth. I cannot keep still when getting and occasionally, combined with my wife's movements hit one of her teeth to hard. I end up with a helmet scratch. Scratch included, it is still worth it:grinning:.

Angela36 likes this.
  15. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

I’ll tell you what I don’t think I’ve ever had a bad bj. Just grateful l to get one.

SexiLexi and Angela36 like this.
  16. erofant

erofant Members

It's the ultimate kiss from a woman to a guy. To feel her tongue swirling around my shaft as she's gliding her lips up and down with suction …………….. I'm a quivering pile of pudding. Her wanting me to cum in her mouth is sooo endearing to me. What power the woman holds when she has her guy lovingly in her mouth. Some ladies feel degraded when giving a BJ. They should NOT. Ladies ought to feel very proud. She has total control over him and when the BJ's done lovingly, he's putty in her hands (mouth!). Makes a guy want to lick her for hours.

Angela36 and Micheal9 like this.
  17. patmandu22

patmandu22 Guest

My wife doesn’t reciprocate but I’m fine with it. It’s all about her pussy.

18. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

My wife sucks my cock and enjoys it most when I have just pulled out of her. She does not want me to cum in her mouth because she had an unpleasant experience with another guy in college and it just turns her off to think about it.

Angela36 likes this.
  19. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I think I understand how she feels. Too bad it's taken away her enjoyment.

20. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

It's not a huge part of our sex lives, but I enjoy it when it happens.

Angela36 likes this.