With A Little Chat From My Friends

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by ROLLINGALONG, May 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Oct1Qv8x0

:)

5 people like this.
  2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Raise My Glass To The New Thread Title.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

major lightning on the horizon and a thunder storm warning......just barricaded the baby hens for their first storm.....basically that consists of surrounding the cage in wood so it stays dry ad out of the wind.....they have an outdoor heatlamp to huddle under

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

so this happened a few moments ago... this drunk black lady walking her pitbull dog was being dragged by her pittbull dog by the leash .. like some Beethoven movie .. then she got up and the dog yanked her down again. this time she was down for the count. I called the medics cause she was damn near on my property , a third time she fell i thought she was dead right into a fence face first. she finally made it up far enough down the street.. but then refused treatment.

1 person likes this.
  5. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

That song will always be the Wonder Years song for me.

2 people like this.
  6. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i was so pissed off when they ended with the dad dying

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Don't you guys try to hide from me!

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

i could see some nice storm clouds and lightning in the distance.. nothing here tho.

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah I worry about my dad with his two dogs. He's already been pulled over once and broken shoulders. :unsure:

1 person likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

My boss told me yesterday that the woman nobody likes complained about me "standing over her with an attitude". So I told my boss yeah I stood over her, hard not to when the fat shit is too lazy to get out of her chair". :D concurred.

We aren't sure if she's leaving yet I think the whole work stations are like cmon just leave already!! It was just unofficially announced and then nothing came of it.

She's the one where I'm going to end up taking her role one day or another or one year or another... sometime anyway. I'm still taking my management course later in the year for preparations. I feel weird because I haven't done any study at all since like school and the last course I went on was for the support crew course at the racecourse so I could ride up and accompany/distract/calm horses about to race.

Management course though it sounds daunting.

11. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

elderly couple in church. Wife turns to her husband and says ''ive just done a silent fart what should I do''?....husband says ''put new batteries in your hearing aid''

:)

7 people like this.
  12. deleted

deleted Visitor

this woman couldnt weight more than 100lbs. that dog really dragged her a distance of two car lengths solid .. I wasnt bout to help her other than police. not getting bit by no dog.. no way no how.

13. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like poor leash training. With a strong dog you have to teach them or that happens.

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Bloody muppets dunno how to walk dogs. :D

15. deleted

deleted Visitor

shes completely wasted. I see them all the time with 30packs of beer . how she avoided being stabbed by fencing only a miracle..

16. Aerianne

Hell, I can't even walk in the yard without a dog!

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Have you seen anyone walk a cat on a leash? It's so funny looking and I've seen people walk rabbits too.

The club I used to bar tend at every morning at like 630 an old bloke from the apartments across the street used to walk his cat to get the newspaper. He was so proud of it. It looked absolutely rediculous but whatever floats your boat. :)

18. Aerianne

I walked my deaf cat for a day or two; just to teach him the boundaries of the garden when going outside was new to him.

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I read ''walk my dead cat''....did a little double take :)

my dog has almost never been on a leash but when he is he doesn't pull....he sees the leash as very final because it is so rarely used......I actually nailed it to the wall for awhile to keep him in the sunroom....it has been over 3 years and he has only been to the properties adjacent to me....pretty much since he was brought home.....

today when I came home 2 of the baby hens were outside of their cage just sitting I the sun......no clue how they escaped but maybe flew up ad out an opening at the top....tiny chickens can fly pretty good....it isn't until they get fat that they stop flying and even then they can fly 10-15 feet

1 person likes this.
  20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

getting out of the shower i always look out the window...looked like a black dog roaming around but it was a bear...im getting tired of them coming around

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.