I Don't Know What To Do

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Xalb17, May 12, 2017.

1. Xalb17

Xalb17 Members

My girfriend of 3 years had her arms amputated 10 months ago after a horrible car accident. She has been rehabilitating ever since, and she definitely did not want to have sex.

She's really done well with the change, learning to use her feet to do everything, and with her change in appearance.

Lately she's been making me help her put on lingerie because she 'look sexy', which she does, and then walking around our apartment with stockings and heels. While she's dressed up we'll watch TV on our couch and she'll try to turn my on with her feet (I've always had a foot fetish so this is not a problem). I can tell she really wants to have sex. Im really not sure if I'm ready yet. It's not that I don't find her sexy anymore, because I really do,it's just that I feel like the sex will be different, or worse.

I guess I just need some advice from others that may have a SO with disabilities, and how to proceed with a normal life.

2 people like this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

So many things it's tempting to say here, but with the risk of being offensive! I will say nothing!

1 person likes this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

I Am Tempted To Call Mega...[​IMG] ......But Being The Gentleman I Am I'm Going To Say Nothing..... :)

Cheers Glen.