Having External Prostate Orgasm Through Perineum ? Help

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Lol1, May 12, 2017.

1. Lol1

Lol1 Members

I have been trying to have prostate orgasm using the external perineum method because i read one can experience endless multiple full body orgasms with it. How much is it supposed tot take ?

The sweet spot, at the beginning there is a spot where the moment I press it i feel warm wave starting with my legs then goes to upper region. Am I on the right way ? Is that supposed to happen ? Sometimes feels like a firey wave flowing inside.

If this it great but how do I start an orgasm ? Shall I just keep doing it and it will happen ? I went for long time my arm started getting sore. (This is my first time ever trying this)

I know anal is faster but I don't want to do it. So let's focus on perineum now.

Any tips appreciated.thanks

2. justwonderin

justwonderin Member

I have climaxed via perineum using a percussion massager (check out Brookstone). First off, any body part getting tired or sore will kill it. Staying on one spot and expecting orgasm (like masturbating your penis) has always failed for me. What has worked is light to medium pressure with slight movements, a setting that varies the intensity automatically and slight pelvis movements and gyrations. Blasting one spot seems to desensitize everything fast. Pretend you're a woman with a vagina, comfort and patience are paramount. I have also climaxed putting one percussion massager head just below my belly button, with a bend at the torso, this gave me the feeling like I needed to pee, but I stuck with it, moved the vibrator slightly and played with less pressure. practice practice practice

3. Goander

Goander Members

My wife has laid her buzzing Rabbit across the area to put me over the top before. Feels wonderful !

4. Fred64

Fred64 Members

I try to find it with my fingers but never can, I need to strong vibrator. Any ideas

5. Explorer3000

Explorer3000 Members

Just recently I read something online that outlined a method for achieving a non-ejaculatory orgasm just by massaging the perineum. I thought what the heck and gave it a go. First time of trying I orgasmed 4 times, very hard, then twice the next morning, then 13 in half an hour the next night, all without ejaculating! This was literally mind blowing and seemed like some kind of magic. Especially because the method was so simple....get naked, lie down on your back, knees slightly bent, then simply reach down and circle your perineum rhythmically with your fingers; no need for any pressure or poking for your prostate. After a while of trying it for the first time I found my body involuntarily spasming at the waist, and my breathing got heavy. Without letting up with the rhythmic circles this eventually gave way to full body spasms, but no cum everywhere even though it felt like the biggest orgasm I could remember. And afterwards I immediately wanted to go again. How had I not known about this before? Had I always been able to do this and just not known? Perhaps it works now because over the years I have tuned into the way I orgasm, and how to stay in control of it to last longer. Perhaps through this knowledge it was the way I tensed my legs and back at the same time as stroking my perineum. Perhaps pulling my balls upwards gently was also part of it. But equally maybe I am just lucky that my body responds in this way to this specific stimulation. It may work for you if you give into the sensations and let it come naturally, but if not don't strive to achieve something that just doesn't work for you. Find things that do and cultivate them.

Lester Izmoore likes this.
  6. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

Use a good lube when you masturbate using either scrotal or perineal stimulation. I prefer a dry lube — dry cornstarch is cheap and has a silky feel to it. Lube your entire package. Begin by stimulating your penis till you’ve been close to the edge several times. Then stroke your scrotum or perineum while still holding your penis loosely in your other hand. Reaching climax by scrotal or perineal stimulation affords you an extra-intense and long lasting orgasm. Be patient. And keep working at finding that sweet stroke. You will be rewarded in the end.

Explorer3000 likes this.
  7. Lester Izmoore

Lester Izmoore Members

We are all built and wired differently. I can reach delicious climaxes by perineal or scrotal stimulation alone, but unlike you, it is always accompanied by ejaculation, and then having to wait the full refractory period before going again. I have tried many techniques that I’ve read about on line that promise that I’ll climax without ejaculating and become multi-orgasmic. None has delivered on that promise. It sure is fun to try them all out though.

8. HarryD420

HarryD420 Members

Using an Aneros prostate massager in a hot bath often gives me amazing non-ejaculatory orgasms, sometimes several close together. It's a very different orgasm than from ejaculating from masturbating but sometimes more powerful. Once in a while I ejaculate a small amount of very thick cum as I'm fucking my butt with that toy but it's not at all the same sensation as regular ejaculation.