Hey ...i Need Help

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Confused.queen, May 9, 2017.

1. Confused.queen

Confused.queen Members

Well I'm a waitress at a Mexican restaurant and the coojs in the back been wanting to get with me but I told them off...

I'm 20y/o and a single mom i ve never did drugs except weed and that was one time...I'm scared because lately at work I've been feeling odd every time I eat the food and when I put in the order they ask me if it's for me ... I answer yes... So minutes later when I'm done eating I feel lost sometimes confused, scared ,sleepy full of energy, paranoid, and I actually spent hours looking at my self in the mirror and this had happened more than once.... And when I go inside the kitchen they start to laugh and ask me how I'm feeling or if I feel weird .... I'm getting scared cause I feel like if they are putting something in my food .... My legal status isn't good so I'm scared to say something and loose the job

1 person likes this.
  2. Confused.queen

Confused.queen Members

3. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

find a new job then

or correct your legal status

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Don't eat there, eat before you go to work and bring a snack with you.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

Everything they said^^^^^^

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

ask your family doctor to discreetly test your pee for opiates and/or cocaine....it is a test they now do in the office in most places....you can also buy test strips online and test yourself

do it

1 person likes this.
  7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

also.....on opiates the pupils of your eye get really tiny even in dim light when the would normally expand...it is a dead giveaway for opiate users.....with cocaine the opposite happens....your pupils expand even in bright light

8. Confused.queen

Confused.queen Members

My pupils are very small

9. springsound

springsound Members

Opiate are really scary, never know what to expect. I used to do coke and I never knew why my friends always knew when I was on it.

10. springsound

springsound Members

Definitely. Eat somewhere else or bring your own meals. But get your blood or urine tested. The stuff can stay in your body for a long time, even when you don't still feel the effects.

11. makihiko

makihiko Official hippie since 2005

Just think of mad eye moody, he always prepared his own food and drink, just in case his enemies put a curse on it!\

but anyways, some people are complete twats, messing with people like that is really not very good. I have had that happen before, given something and told it was something else. I had a bad time.