Did A Comet Strike Wipe Out Civilization In 11,000 Bc?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Meagain, May 7, 2017.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I like Chris Dunn's theory that the Egyptians had power tools.

[​IMG]

Saw marks with rate of feed.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

People always underestimate what humans are capable of

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yah some those monuments in Peru and South America, they say they couldn't even Machine them to the standards they are with today's technology or you'd have needed today's technology to achieve it.

We should know by now that the Sumerians had a fully functional battery. That's been depicted, drawn and recreated to actually work.

Something's off though if I contemplate that humans could achieve this without Alien help but still maintain that there's some superhero transforming gods turning into birds and animals etc. if that's why they designed and made these temples and things then to me it was either directly for those transforming beings in which they had to be gods and therefore had to have had the technology to help us, or, they were just built and designed by aliens to begin with.

I dunno if I can sit here and fathom that humans just did that for the sake of it all while maintaining some Neanderthal faith about mythological beings. :D

4. NoxiousGas

NoxiousGas Old Fart

Old Testament Apocryphal writings attribute design and building of the Great Pyramid to Enoch, as does the Egyptian Book of the Dead, at least according to some translations/archeologists.

5. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would rather think it with the help of the Enoch, then to envision poor beasts of burden pulling those tens of thousands of pounds for miles....:(

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Here's the battery/torch.

[​IMG]

Now obviously with a battery pack the ancients also used levitation devices, as noted in the doctrines. ;)

1 person likes this.
  7. FritzDaKatx2

FritzDaKatx2 Vinegar Taster

There is also the highly plausible theory that the blocks are simply Geopolymer material that was cast in place much like any cement. Big *logical* favorite of mine.

Also theres the theory of the Arc of the Covenant being nothing but a fancy, gilded Leyden Jar catching static off the drapes in the temple. File under "Shocking but true", they replicated it and it worked exactly as such if you do some digging.

https://books.google.com/books?id=oNs3AQAAMAAJ&pg=PA65&lpg=PA65&dq=arc+of+the+covenant,+electric+storage&source=bl&ots=NOdULfYhQ6&sig=BokbzZSgjFAFjz-qJqv334fDTVg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjevIKko4PUAhUm64MKHWeEB6QQ6AEIajAN#v=onepage&q=arc%20of%20the%20covenant%2C%20electric%20storage&f=false

8. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Perspective is shown in the Lascaux paintings, 15000 - 20000 years old

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Meanwhile in C.E

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:D ohhh I had to come back and laugh at that. One of my favorite posts. :D

11. MeAgain

While these paintings are fantastic, they are not true one or more point perspective. Notice the body of the bull is parallel to the plane of the drawing surface and a constant size from front to back. The animal doesn't recede into the distance. It's a twisted perspective similar to Egyptian art.

[​IMG]
    Here's a better depiction of perspective.
    [​IMG]

12. MeAgain

Yes, I've heard of this. But even if true casting would only account for the soft stone used in the main structure. We still have to account for 10 ton granite stones, and the basalt, and diorite stones.

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So you got caught out for being wrong, and now your argument is going to be its not quite perspective enough.

Do you seriously believe in 200000 years of human history that some italian guy in the 14th century was the first guy to work out how to draw in perspective.

And that no children have been able to work it out on there own. Everyone always has to be taught?

14. MeAgain

I'm not concerned with being right or wrong...I'm explaining what perspective is.
    The cave painting of the bull does not recede into the distance, his hind quarters are the same relative size as his forequarters.
    The dog's hind quarters are drawn shorter than the forequarters. Remember this is assuming the hind and fore quarters are the same height.

Here's an example of foreshortening:
    [​IMG]
    Notice the length of the shoulders across the image is much less than the length of the legs as the image recedes into the paper. As the object gets closer to the viewer, it gains in length. Notice vertical dimension of the the foot is as long as the leg.
    This gives the illusion of depth.

Brunelleschi developed geometric perspective which governed by a set of geometric rules (these are for one point perspective):
    1. There is one and only one implied or actual horizon line, objects below this line are below the observer's eye level (you look down at them), objects above are above the observer's eye level (you look up at them).
    2. There are implied or actual perspective lines which are straight lines that originate at an object's edges and recede into the imagined distance to converge on a single point. Parallel lines that recede into the distance converge. All receding lines eventually converge.
    3. Object lines that are at a right angle to the horizon line do not converge on a single point, they don't appear to go back into the distance.
    4. There is a station point corresponding to the observer.
    5. There is a picture plane which represents the drawing of the scene.
    6. There is a ground line representing the base of the object.

Obviously not everyone needs to be taught perspective as who would have taught Brunelleschi unless it was Revelation from God?
    I will revise my statement, most people need to be taught perspective.

1 person likes this.
  15. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What on earth does perspective have to do with primitive cave painters? Some of them had imaginations also, and did not always paint what was true like in a photograph.

A draftsman needs to get perspective correctly, but an artist does not. I like the cave paintings better than I do of that man's feet! :D

1 person likes this.
  16. egger

egger Member

Science has progressed since the era to which you are referring.

You're referring to Arthur Posnansky's assessment of Tiwanakuthat which was made in 1945. It didn't use modern dating techniques such as radiocarbon dating of organics that have been used on Göbekli Tepe.

See the articles I posted on page 3.

17. FritzDaKatx2

I wouldn't take ancient technology for Granite by any means, they did have batteries and Supercapacitors after all. :cheers2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwBjv9oxa_U

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Very true. That could be linked to influences and interpretations.

I've posted it before but think about in the early 40s when the USA were at war with the Japanese in the Pacific and lots of the little islands in the pacific had not really been explored by the white man and still inhabited with tribal presence.

When the Americans landed there to build bases for the upcoming war and invasions etc. they helped the tribes out and taught them different agriculture and cooking, new medicine and tools etc. they came to the islands on planes and by massive ships.

Now, from the tribal perspective, they hadn't seen these great ships, never seen a aeroplane either so their depictions were that the Americans were gods. They came from the heavens in their chariots (aircraft) and helped them with healing and building and agricultural stuff etc. just like many of the gods do in mythological tales.

That's an interpretation from a tribe or culture that doesn't fully understand or comprehend what it is actually seeing, so they describe the events as god like mythological tales, with giant birds and so on.

Did the marines really turn into birds and fly away? No. They walked onto their aircraft and flew away and we can understand this because it makes sense to us, but not those tribes. They couldn't understand or perceive what we take for granted so to this day still, certain tribes of pacific islands still talk about the day the gods came and helped them.

Why I love this story is it is so coincidental to almost all religious scriptures about the descent from the gods from Heaven I believe it is uncanny. It doesn't require an effort to understand I mean it makes sense and the recreation of the same stories of 2000 years ago still hold ground to events that happened 60-70 years ago, explained and told in exactly the same way ourancient ancestors told their tales but most importantly, the way they drew their tales in the artwork.

When this only happens 60-70 years ago, to me at least can just make so much sense when I look at the artwork of the ancients and makes me ponder that, perhaps they really aren't describing a dragon or a Phoenix, but an actual depiction of a jet or a rocket or something. Fire, smoke, ground trembling... just like a NASA rocket going into space yet they don't understand that they don't understand a spaceship, so they draw a fire breathing dragon, or with the Egyptians, half bird and half man gods because they fly in the space ships, the easiest interpretation for them to articulate in art is a simple half bird half man.

19. FritzDaKatx2

Yes, this "twisted perspective" could also be indicative of the fact it was an image depicting one of the most important of their Gods,,,
    "Hermetic Philosophy" is full of juxtapositions which *might* explain a purpose to the skewed view of something as Sacred to the Artist as this.

http://www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/hesat.html

**Ooops, Bull, not Cow,,, still, different deity, similar principal.

20. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

I'm no expert on cave paintings, but to me this picture looks like it's been overpainted. From what I've read, it appears that this was a common practice. It's possible that the images may have been produced hundreds of years apart. Thus the smaller animals might seem to be in some kind of perspective, but that wasn't the intention of the artists.

If you look at the bull like creature on the left, the smaller animal coincides with its space but shows through. If the intention had been to show perspective in the sense of objects further away looking smaller, the bull should obscure parts of the other animal behind it.