Hi There From Wv! :)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by MoonChild710, May 6, 2017.

1. MoonChild710

MoonChild710 Members

Hi brothers and sisters! My best friend and I have been working really hard to make our dreams a reality! We have opened up a little hippie shop here in French Creek WV where we sell local handmade products and art as well as gemstones, tie dyes, tapestries, bags, hippie dresses, incense, etc.. We also just start making our own line of all natural herbal healing products, eczema lotions, tatto salves, body butters, lip balms, sun screen, etc.. We started this journey just 6 months ago and we have been completely blown away by the overwhelming support and success that we have already had. We are scheduled for several music festivals this year and are super stoked to get local handmade products from the Appalachian Mountains out there. Please check out everything we've been working so hard on and let me know what you think. Also we are always looking for new artist to consign at our shop and on our website, so if you or someone you know has a handmade product you want to get out there contact me!!

Our website is : www.peacefulvibesanddyes.com

Our Facebook is: www.************/peacefulvibesanddyes

All of our consigning artist have their own category on our website!!

We are all one!! Love for ALL!! Love being you!!! VW for life!!!

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Cool tie dyes! :)

3. MauriceJohnson

MauriceJohnson Members

Thats great to know. I have been searching such a platform since long time. Now I can buy incense from you. So far, my experience with FlightAMS was also fantastic. They also offer 100% legal incense.