Rock Hard Boob Implants

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Fueled by Coffee, May 4, 2017.

1. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Why do some women do this? The point of modifying your boobs is to not make them feel fake too. They're supposed to be soft and smooshy. If I wanted to play with rock hard objects I'd turn gay.

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

If At Any Time In The Future You Decide To.......My Phone Number Gets Yours "Big Boy"......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

3 people like this.
  3. 6-eyed shaman

Oh stop it ;)
    you silly goose

1 person likes this.
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

:D

I haven't felt too many fake boobs. I've felt a couple and they all seem to have that hardness when your really get a good grasp.

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Yes, they should make decisions based on your requirements

2 people like this.
  6. morrow

morrow Visitor

I was thinking of having implants, and was sitting listening to these three young women in the waiting room, just a consultation..
    They were actually saying they wanted hard, half high implants, I didn't have a clue what they were on about! Untill I went in for my consultation! Seems these boobs are fashion, like having your eyebrows tattooed on! The more high Def the better!
    Felt quite grumpy saying I just want them normal as possible!
    He actually said, well if your having them done, you might as well show them off! Ha! Not a chance, maybe one day!

7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

women do all kinds of stuff that makes no sense to me.

1 person likes this.
  8. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Fixed.

9. drumminmama

The most common form today is saline, so they should be,,,bags of salt water.

10. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's very true, but this thread was specifically about women.

1 person likes this.
  11. drumminmama

Actually, it's about one guy's expectations of women's breasts, and artificial at that.
    Plus, if I poke the breasts in your avatar, they are pretty solid.

12. 6-eyed shaman

For those of you getting pissy about my question in the opening post, have you ever hugged a woman with rock-hard fake boobs? Is it wrong to have a physical preference in the partners you date? Are we all bigoted for having physical preferences? And do we have to be open to fuck everybody we meet?

13. morrow

morrow Visitor

Wouldn't do for us all to like the same..

And if there is a selection, there is someone for everyone, so no, it's not wrong to like what you like..

14. DizzleBean

DizzleBean Members

Has anyone seen what they look like when you hit 80? There as perky as ever, your nips just point in the wrong g direction. (Your boob/nips skin sags and shifts, but implants don't. It's a strange sight for sure, but if you're 80 I'd suppose you wouldn't care..lol

15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Thank God guys do nothing ever that makes no sense to women

1 person likes this.
  16. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Are you a member of Gerontophiles Anonymous (GA), or the Octogenarians Rule graffiti underground?

17. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

So . . . not a drop to drink

18. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I think there's always been a little give. However, I knew a nurse from Yorkshire (who out-ranked me by one half stripe or one pip, depending on which NATO outfit you follow, one of whose breast implants sort of slipped right down to the side one evening, freaking both of us out. Unfortunately I can't remember what the outcome was although it was nothing serious. However, it was a bit spooky at the time. I was very fond of her and her tits looked great (most of the time)

Kilroy: nice accent too

19. DizzleBean

DizzleBean Members

I have no idea what you just said.

20. DizzleBean

DizzleBean Members

Ok I had to google these definitions... no I'm not neither of those categories. I mentioned 80 yr old implants just because through work I've seen what they look like on 80 yr olds.

21. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

i know. It was arcane.

22. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I only had sex with one girl who had a boob job. They were hard and I hated it. Also hated looking at the scars under them. After that, I never dated a girl with a boob job. My wife is a 36C and is 4' 11" and 90 lbs.. Our longtime girlfriend is 38EE and is not overweight. I had a one night with a sweater model in town for a day and she was a 36 DD. I saw it on her bra when she was in the bathroom freshening up. With so many girls with soft and pliable natural breasts, who needs to date girls with fake boobs.

As to why, it is easy. Men are attracted to big boobs. The Rio in Las Vegas will pay for their cocktail waitresses to get a boob job, or at least they did in my time. Boobs went bigger tips. Fun boob fact, a serious study of what size boobs on a woman made men take them seriously ended up being 34C. That seemed to be not too small and not too big. Another fun fact is the real story of a woman with large breasts. I think they were 36 DD. She wanted them reduced in size to look more proportioned. What she found was that life was easier for her with big boobs. She got what she wanted, men paid attention to her and opened doors for her. People were just more friendly to her, mostly guys. When she reduced them, life was not so easy. She was not hired for new jobs very often and no one offered to help her fix her car, hold open a door or do her favors. She ended up getting implants because she did not like life with smaller boobs.

Real story. When I married my wife she was a 32A. I used to feel up her shoulder blades and pretend like I thought they were her boobs. She was 79 lbs when I met her. Her doctor was always trying to get her to gain weight. When she finally did, her breast went to a 34C and then 36C. She turned heads even with her small breasts because she was the size of a 12 year old and had breasts like one too. Men and women used to look at her and smile. That was before she knew she was bi. She still attracts women for some reason as I do bisexual girls. All three of my relationships were with bi girls for some reason. Who knows why we attract the people we do. Now my wife is the size of a 12 year old with big boobs. We used to wonder if Pedophiles were among those looking at her. Boobs are amazing, but I am a butt guy. I rather play with a nice female butt than her boobs. Boob do not have an taste or smell.