I'm So Happy!

Discussion in 'Barefoot' started by barefootconservative, May 3, 2017.

1. barefootconservative

barefootconservative Barefoot for God

I am beginning to move out of my barefoot-oppressive house, and go off to college soon. I was starting to gather my clothes to move out, and I found a lot of things that would make for great barefoot outfits. I found a bunch of t shirts, some jeans, and even some shorts and a tank top! I'm thinking the athletic shorts and tank top will be for working out at the gym in.
    Other things:
    Hiking attire will be any of the following combinations:
    -Jeans and t shirt
    -shorts and t shirt
    -jeans and no shirt
    -shorts and no shirt
    -(if I can get away with it) naked
    All of course accompanied by my bare feet.
    I also found short pajamas.

2. deanc

deanc Member

Hiking in Jeans is not recommended, they wick any moisture from the ground making them get wet heavy and uncomfortable. I tend to favour combat style trousers these days.

3. barefootconservative

So do it in shorts, because that's my only other option, besides doing it naked, which would get me arrested.

4. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Iv'e Noticed Lately In Your Posts You Sound A Lot More Confidant In Yourself........ This Is A Good

Sign That You Are Maturing, And As Soon As You Start College I Predict Things Will Get

Even Better Still.

I Wish You Well For The Future.......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

5. barefootconservative

yes, I am becoming more confident.

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Barefoot outfits? This is a thing?

I've always just...removed shoes.

Am I missing something?

7. barefootconservative

I mean outfits that complement bare feet. Think if I was barefoot with a tails tuxedo, that wouldn't go together that well.

8. drumminmama

Wouldn't it? Tux and pink high tops were big when my mom was in high school. I pretty sure my kid has done it.
    Fashion and style can be played with.
    Especially when breaking rules. And bare feet are breaking rules.

Who says you can't wear a tails with bare feet, in general? (Your orchestra teacher, sure, but in general)

I wore tie dye to my wedding. And my brothers. And two graduations, college and uni.

1 person likes this.
  9. barefootconservative

I know. Except formalwear is pretty strict. That's really the only fashion category that I think shoes MUST be worn. And once you dress down a bit, just socks.

10. drumminmama

Then it's YOU telling you this?

11. barefootconservative

Sure.

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Walk Around Town In Your Socks...???........Now That's Just Weird........ :yikes:

Cheers Glen.

2 people like this.
  13. drumminmama

I would shred socks. I keep one thick pair at a time for tromping over sharp gravel in the yard. It likes to come in on my feet no matter how well I brush them off. That pair lasts a month or three.

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^.....I Don't Think He Meant It That Way But I Love Stirring Teenagers....... When I Was A Teenager

Adults Loved To Wind Me Up And Make Me Blush.......Now I'm Old, It's "Payback Time"........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

15. barefootconservative

No, but I'm going to start going to school in my socks, and ease my way into going barefoot.

16. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

You Must Be Joking.......You Worry About What People Will Say If They See You Barefoot.......

Now You Say You Are Going To Wear Socks In Public.......As I Have Said Before I Have Been

A Fulltime Barefooter For Over 10 Years........If I Saw You Barefoot I Would Smile And Say Hellow

........If I Saw You In Socks I Would Fall On My Face Laughing.......My Advice Is Skip The Silly

Behaviour..... Get Real..... And Get Barefoot......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

17. riverman18

riverman18 solid gold brass

I'd bet there are more than a few adults here who would still like to...ahem...make you blush ;)

1 person likes this.
  18. barefootconservative

Easy, boy! In my conservative society, I feel more comfortable easing my way into going barefoot. Plus there's a rule against shoelessness at my school, and I feel that they'd be less likely to bust me if I had socks. Also, from the very classy style I dressed in up until now, showing up in bare feet would be way too abrupt a transition, not for me, but for everyone that knows me. But I will be going barefoot soon.

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

.........[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

wasn't it you that said a few months ago that you don't wear shorts?

are you off to college at the beginning of the summer, or are you still a few months away?

i agree on not bothering with the socks. it's alright for around the house, or around the dorm, but if you go out that way it would be a lot stranger than barefoot.

you've mentioned the gym a couple times now; just be aware that many gyms do have footwear rules that will actually be enforced, due to safety concerns around machines with moving parts, as well as weights being dropped.

Tags: