Fantasy Of My Wife

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by tonka352, May 3, 2017.

1. djmas

djmas Members

My wife and I love having mfm 3somes anymore. They are very sexually satisfying for both of us. My best advice is to tell her about it and see if she is on board. The best time to open up about sex with your wife is during sex. Believe me it is very beneficial to your sex life as a whole.

My wife and I just had a 3some this past Saturday!

Good luck and have fun....you live once!

Mirsman, Aussie2324 and Witoutit like this.
  2. I'd always bring up the subject with her at the most optimum time, lying in bed together during one of our fuckathons, but she couldn't understand why I'd get off watching her with another man.

Mirsman likes this.
  3. Aussie2324

Aussie2324 Newbie

Iv always wanted a MFM with my girl. The first time i just randomly brought it up she was unsure on what to answer but once i got her in doggy style gripping the sheets i just said would you love another cock to play with and she was pretty much screaming YES.. so the last couple of weeks she has been keeping an eye on different guys and see what comes of it. Really a fantasy come true when it happens

Mirsman and Witoutit like this.
  4. CoupleXX

CoupleXX Members

Is it ok if he ends up being huge and she loves it or is that part of thr fantacy?

5. Aussie2324

Aussie2324 Newbie

Yeah thats fine if he’s bigger, i want her to enjoy it doesn’t matter how big they are. Im not a jealous person so it doesn’t bother me

Mirsman likes this.
  6. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

My fantasy is her being triple penetrated by 3 huge black cocks as she has told me was her pretty normal sex life back in the day. Sometimes she will ask me after sex, "what was the thought that got you off?" And I would say the same old fantasy I've mentioned before, 3 big ones all getting their thrills in you with a very satisfied look of contentment on your lovely face.

And the one that gets her off most often is me laying on my back with a young Mexican Chiquita sitting on my face and one on my dick. I use to work in east L.A. and it is a treasure trove of Mexican beauties all willing and able to please a man. I love when they cum in Spanish.

They say, "Ay ay ay ay me dios ay ay ay me corazon gavacho grande."

Mirsman likes this.