Bf May Have Barily Ejaculated Inside..quick Responces Ty!

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by FionaTed, May 3, 2017.

1. FionaTed

FionaTed Members

Hello,
    I hope I am posting in the correct forums, apologies to the mods if I am not..

Opinions please:
    My boyfriend and I had sex last Sat and Sunday. While the condom was off at one point, he pulled out because he said he was 'too close' (to ejaculating inside me).

Now he thinks he did not ejaculate but said he came very close and he thinks maybe a minuscule amount of ejaculate or possibly 'pre-cum' leaked out while he was still inside. At that time (Sat and Sunday)
    It was 8 days from when my last period finished. I am 33 and feel fertile. He is 30 and thinks he's fertile.

So it's been 4.5 days since Saturday. How big of a risk does a professional think I am of becoming pregnant? Percentage and likelyhood if possible? I suppose plan b is not quite too late? I was thinking of just eating foods like Parsley, cotton root bark, angelica, etc that help 'not conceive' as we are not ready for a baby. We know we should have been more responsi le.. Thank you in advance

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Don't take chances, you could be pregnant!

The only thing you can do, is get the morning after pill in the first week!

Good luck!

3. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

lol, you're not going to find a professional on here. You should have taken Plan B the next day if you are that worried. You can still take it but the sooner the better.

4. FionaTed

FionaTed Members

Thank you for your answers and awareness. I had origionally posted this in a medical forum that was taking a while to answer.. I appreciate all responses