I Miss Short Shorts.

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by Jimbee68, May 3, 2017.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I don't know about the rest of you, but I really miss it when men used to wear short shorts. Especially athletes. It just seemed so masculine, and powerful, for such a nice hard man, to be wearing such a small and revealing piece of apparel.

I also liked it when men wear it voluntarily. One poster on a thread I just made said it is nice when a testicle or penis suddenly pops out of their shorts. But I actually like the whole idea of a man willingly showing his stuff.

I esp. liked it when African American sports stars wore it. Some people think AA men are more strong, more masculine. Is that true? Probably not. But it is a nice thing to think, I know.

Does anyone else miss the days of short shorts? And will we ever go back to them?

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Thankfully The Long "Dork Shorts" Are Dead Here In OZ......And Speedos Are Well And Truly

On The Way Back Even With Board Riders Who Since The Beginning Of Time Have Worn

Board Shorts...(boardies)....So Be Patient, Fashion Is At Last Heading In The Right Direction...[​IMG] .

Cheers Glen.

Sagewynd likes this.
  3. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Stubbies (oz & nz) were the best. Tight short and revealing

Simon -)

AstroShark likes this.
  4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I still wear the same length shorts as I always did. What's the point of "shorts" if they're not short?

Sagewynd and Daretobare like this.