Stealthing

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Joshua Tree, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Joshua Tree

Joshua Tree Remain In Light

I had not heard of this behaviour before. I don't know how prevalent it may be, but it is obviously a serious transgression against a sexual partner, predominately women. I don't think it is defined in law yet, but that may happen with the raising of awareness.

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/love-sex/stealthing-men-remove-condoms-sex-without-consent-during-mid-coitus-a7700906.html

2 people like this.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I don't like the term stealthing.

It should be sheathing.

You sheath a sword, why not a cock? :)

2 people like this.
  3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Because it's a guy removing a condom, after agreeing to use one.

4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Needs a more negative name

Stealthing - the word itself sounds cool, like you are playing ninja or flying a stealth fighter

You need a phrase thats more in you face and confronting, like hashtag breeding rape or hashtag enforced pussy sores

Aerianne and soulcompromise like this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

It sounds like something one of our sex-thread trolls would do though, doesn't it?

I think it should be illegal! [​IMG] :policeman:

1 person likes this.
  6. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i suppose in theory, if they ever had sex with an actual person.

2 people like this.
  7. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Do many women not notice a difference between with a condom and no condom?

8. drumminmama

#guyshouldnevergetlaidagain should cover it.

I am sure some pos guy has done this with male partners.

9. drumminmama

Mid session, in the heat of the moment? Likely not, unless friction issues or hair pulling is common.

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

A felony under your federal laws

11. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

The female equivalent of this is "don't worry, I'm on the pill"

12. drumminmama

And is an exception to double jeopardy. Rape can be prosecuted at state and federal levels for the same singular act.

13. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

It's confusing to me because I've heard that supposedly the vagina is more sensitive than the penis, but I think an overwhelming amount of guys would note a difference between a condom and no condom, in fact that probably mostly accounts for why guys do this "stealthing" thing.

14. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I was kind of thinking of the same thing. Based on the quote in op, I think it's bogus to liken the behavior to rape. People can get tested for STD's, women can take their own Birth Control.

At what point do people take responsibility for their decisions?

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, if condoms weren't so awful for guys, i don't think you could convince most guys to have sex without one.

16. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

And in that case it's still all the guy's fault. "Did not want a kid, then why did you fuck her so be a man and deal with it" sort of comments. What if he did not and thought the right steps were taken? This happens a lot. Women reach a certain age and decide they are ready and either he will learn to be ready or the child will show he's not the right man to be with so they tell a lie. Either way she gets what she wants. Holes in condoms she brings, lies about the pill, I have heard it all.

Women have most of the control over reproduction. Even after unplanned sex there is plan B. She does not want child support get an abortion. He does not tough shit it's her call. All a guy will EVER have is the word of the girl it's safe and a Trojan. I had not heard of this "stealthing" and of course it's not right and I'm sure many women would not lie but I can't help but notice what a tragedy it is for women yet the man who has unwilling unprotected sex is still at fault for the female's choice. I saw some comments calling it rape on link. Is a man raped the same way by unwanted kids? It's the same idea. You consent to sex but not the sex as it happens.

Not to turn this thread into a male vs. female thing but ladies you must see the benefits you have in some areas.

17. sickgirl

sickgirl Members

To me, “stealthing” (ridiculous name..) is a nasty form of rape. When two people consent to having sex, and agree about using a condom to prevent possible s.t.d.’s and pregnancy, and a man has the nerve to remove the condom, that is doing something that is against a woman’s will. She did not consent to this at all. The selfish man is essentially putting her life in danger because he may have an awful s.t.d. , or she may become pregnant against her will. I believe it’s illegal in New York State now to do this, thank goodness. It is DEFINITELY a very hateful thing to do to a woman, and is a crime for sure. Unfortunately, it’s just another form of total misogyny done by men to humiliate, potentially kill her, infect her with an incurable disease, get her pregnant, and ruin her life all for their sexual feeling of going “bareback” (not using protection..) Pathetic!

18. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

It happened to me a few weeks ago, and I'm a guy so it happens to us too. Luckily he didn't orgasm inside me.

19. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'd be concerned with the inexperienced person not realizing the difference...like young people who've never had sex before or haven't had sex enough to know the difference.

20. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Sex feels totally different without a condom.