Giving Random Orgasams No Expectations In Return.

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by IrDave, Apr 29, 2017.

1. IrDave

IrDave Member

So recently when I cuddle up with my partner to watch a film or something, I have quite taken to just playing with her till orgasm once or twice and then leave it at that. Not because i was particularly horny or anything just because I see she enjoys being touched a lot and wanted to make her feel good.

Mainly aimed at ladies but anyone feel free to reply. What would be your thoughts and expectations on this, would you enjoy these things yourself or would you be expecting more and get disappointed. Our sex life is great so perhaps that would change how people feel about it?? I thought maybe if we had bad sex life and it got her hopes up then I could see her getting disappointed, ive just never asked her about it tbh, we just go back to cuddling and watching the movie after. And just kinda curious to what women think about this type of thing.

2. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Speaking as a senior couple,we see nothing wrong with it. I have done that many times to my wife. However, she has done it many times me. It is a totally random act of love and horny. We let our individual moods determine what we will do for each other. As the old saying goes. Never waste a good "O" or Cum. We love giving other sexual pleasure. As I said it is a totally random act and not done every time we sit and cuddle. Sometimes you just want to watch the movie. You know what I mean..

3. IrDave

IrDave Member

xD ha thats kinda nice to know. I just wondered if we were getting a bit old and perhaps so or perhaps not, I guess what ever feels right and is fun for us is what should be done. I love hearing from senior couples who still have a sex life, as sexual activity is super important to me and hearing from people who have lived their entire lives and still going for me makes me super happy.

4. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

You can find me a lot on the sexual health forum. My wife and I are very open with our communications. I am 63 and she is is 58 We still find ways to spice things up. However,at our age we both masturbate regularly and have sex together for our mental and physical health as well.
    We are sexual creatures.

5. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

My wife and I have been into chastity play for over 5 years with my cock locked up all the time. I do get 3-4 orgasms a year but still have sex once or twice a week. Orgasm are for her pleasure only most times and so I give them to her or help her have them and expect nothing in return almost every time we have sex. It does change the dynamic of sex. My wife used to focus on my orgasm and could not care if she had one. Now she is the sole focus of attention and does not have to do anything in return. She does edge me many times but sometimes she just wants a quick O with my tongue. I do not even get undressed. In under three minutes she cums and then leaves. I am used to it by now.