First Sex For Men

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Spiritual, Apr 29, 2017.

1. Spiritual

Spiritual Members

Two questions coming from a curious virgin guy in his twenties. I don't mean this thread as a joke, I want serious answers to my questions, so please only answer if you wish to contribute.

1. How exactly does it physically feel to have sex? I don't wish to discuss the emotional aspects in this thread, only the physical side of sex. How exactly does it physically feel to enter a vagina with your penis. Please be as descriptive as possible, even if its difficult.

2. Before you had sex for the first time you might have had certain expectations of how good it would feel. When you did have sex for the first time, did the actual experience live up to how good you expected it to be? Again, please only discuss the physical side of the sexual experience, not the emotional aspects. When you entered a vagina for the first time with your penis, was the physical sensation that you felt:

A) Better than you expected, overwhelmingly great
    B) Good, but not overwhelmingly great
    C) Rather disappointing, not as good as masturbation

I hope there will be a few more experienced people who can answer these questions. Thanks in advance.

Spiritual

2. TMUK

TMUK Members

1 Soft, moist, warm, and snug. The actual sensation of entry was easy, but then she did reach down to give me a helping hand (not sure I needed it, but it was appreciated none-the-less!)

2 Pretty close, yet also different. The thing about sex with your hand rather than a vagina is that you can control how tight it feels with your hand, but with a vagina you have essentially zero control. Also, a vagina is much more 'all encompassing', where as your hand can never completely envelope your penis (god I hate that word), which means you inevitably end up concentrating the sensations in whatever part feels best, or varying how you hold yourself (the orientation of the hand, how many fingers, etc). Also, of course, the vagina has and 'end' to it, whereas your hand (usually) provides an 'open end'.

But then, that's also one of the great things about sex with a girl, and as a result you also focus on her, I think, because her vagina is completely surrounding your penis. It's a much, freer experience - especially without a condom, because without a condom, at the point of orgasm there's no concern about where the semen is going (whereas with one, there's always the tiny chance that something could go wrong). But we're starting to get in to the emotional side here...

So, definitely not C), but perhaps somewhere between B) and A).

This is all a bit of a 'What does beef taste like?' question, though. I must admit, the most intense orgasms I've had have been when using my hand. For some reason, my PIV orgasms have always (well, with just one exception, when just once I had a PIV orgasm that felt almost exactly like my orgasms from masturbation) felt more vague, less defined. It's difficult to explain, but with my hand there's never a doubt when my orgasm is starting, but when it's PIV I know after it's started, but it's less clear exactly when it started.

I'm not complaining though. Masturbation has its place, but intercourse is always the better option. :)

Is this what you're after?

If you're in your twenties, then I'm guessing you might be feeling somewhat frustrated, wondering when the heck is your first time going to happen...hence your curiosity.

Well, you have my empathy, because I didn't lose my virginity until I was 25. It was magical when it happened, but don't fret, don't rush. Relax, find a nice girl, and just go with the flow. And don't be scared to let her know that she'd be your first. She should be cool about it and help you. Unless either a) she's also a virgin, or b) she's an awful person, in which case find someone else.

3. Spiritual

Spiritual Members

TMUK, thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed reply. And thank you for sharing your experiences and giving advice. This was exactly the kind of answer I was looking for.

Still awaiting more replies, so if anybody else wishes to contribute, it is very much appreciated.

1 person likes this.