Flirting?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Adamskiffle, Apr 28, 2017.

1. The Imaginary Being

The Imaginary Being PAIN IN ASS Lifetime Supporter

not really. either way, flirting as it is known in in britain is more sharing a bottle of cider on a park bench and at least base 2

2. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

I try not to..but, in truth I tend to swing between extremes of thinking any female who is being nice to me (irl) really likes or she really, really doesn't.

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Being friendly is in some peoples nature.. and if your not used to that, then i guess you could see it as flirting.

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

haha.. whats base 2?

5. The Imaginary Being

2nd base. sorry. welsh ism

6. The Imaginary Being

7. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Tit over the coat wearing a glove ! :scholar:?

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Maaaalllllyyyyyyyy!

:D

9. Kerri

Kerri Members

Haha good luck waiting for the algorithm ;-p.

I think most of the time I can tell the difference but then again ..... how would I know if I am wrong?

10. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Well, I dunno really...the only thing that sometimes makes it super-obvious to me if someone likes me is if I get a huge amount of eye contact or a lady who I've only just met laughs at even the crappest of my crappy jokes and tells me a lot about myself and seems super-interested in me. A lot of it comes down to the nature your biases, ie: a Ladies man (a lot like sales people who who always seem to believe everyone wants to buy their cheese) more or less assumes EVERYONE fancies them, whereas less confident types tend to have the opposite bias, or like me, a certain amount of confusion.

1 person likes this.
  11. Kerri

Kerri Members

I think that's a pretty astute observation ;-). For sure guys that think very highly of themselves assume others share their affinity. The irony is arrogant is by far the most un-attractive quality a man can have.

To me, what's most fun about flirting is skirting the line so it's not so obvious if I'm flirting or not. Maybe thats mean ;-)

1 person likes this.
  12. Wickedplayground

Wickedplayground Members

Conversations that border on the line of wicked and scandalous can be fun. There is nothing wrong with some friendly glances and smiles either.
    Life is short, have fun.

1 person likes this.
  13. Cashtwenty2

Cashtwenty2 Members

Women are way too obvious. There eyes give them away. The way they can't stop playing with their hair. So many giveaways.