Flirting?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Adamskiffle, Apr 28, 2017.

1. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Are you any good at flirting + how good are you successfully telling the difference between friendliness & flirtation?

I'm hoping they'll develop an algorithm for this to be honest cuz 95% of the time I can't quite figure it out!

What say you?

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

no.

i'm wrong approximately 100% of the time.

3. SluttyJess

SluttyJess Members

I don't think I'm that good at flirting, but I think my looks help me when I'm trying to flirt

I can usually tell when someone is flirting and when someone is being friendly

4. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

What would you say is the crucial give away sign(s) between friendliness & flirtation? I mean, oodles of smiley eye contact is sometimes a dead give away (though, most women in my experience are much too subtle for that)....but beyond that I tend to be fairly clueless tbf.

5. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal loves flirting. I get a hard on whenever she cockteases. I can tell when the guy is getting turned on.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm pretty blahzay when it comes to being known if I'm being hit on. Usually I'm in a good mood drinking and just think people want to be friends?

7. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

I flirt with all women. I do not see women as friends. I share no interest with females. I will be immodest for a while and say that I was a very good looking guy in my early years and girls flirted with me all the time. I had not problem telling when they were flirting. Touching your arm or leg while talking to you, laughing at any stupid joke you make, and other body language that you learn over the years. I never once mistaken a woman and moved in for the kill, when she was not flirting.

8. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I like to flirt & hubby enjoys seeing guy react to me when I'm teasing them !

9. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK-4W7c0BgE

2 people like this.
  10. michaeluad

michaeluad Members

I can usually tell when someone is flirting and when someone is being friendly :scholar:

11. I'm clueless. I feel it is rude to make assumptions. I have trained myself not to assume anything about anyone. A girl could flat out kiss me on the lips and I wouldn't think she liked me.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Same here. I'm comfortable to declare i am pretty good at flirting on itself. But detecting why people like you exactly is of course part of that (and im not really good at that) :p
    I'm mainly good at the initial flirting part, 'seducing' people to get friendly with me. Things generally stagnate after that. Also because im more often in a chill friendly mood in a bar rather than in 'hunter mode' (especially after a couple of beers :-D)

13. morrow

morrow Visitor

Some people have trouble deciding if someone if flirting or friendly, those people annoy me...

14. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Everyone says I am a Flirt But really I just like Making people smile ! Suppose in a way that IS flirting :unsure:

15. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You're funny - I'm spurting Cristal champagne onto my keyboard

If it were still the 1920s (which I miss) I'd say Oh, you kid

16. morrow

morrow Visitor

[​IMG]? [​IMG]?

17. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Are you Ukrainian?

18. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I tried to like this. Hoever the system told me that I'd run out of my daily quota of likes - what a silly concept - that just makes people write more msgs which puts more pressure on the servers than likes

Am I wrong - (throws out arms to both sides a la Seinfeld)

19. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Well, I'm sorry about that!

Do you have a remedy?

20. morrow

morrow Visitor

sure, dont take it too serious.. if it is, then it will be what it is :)