The Latest Westminster Terror Suspect?

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by The Walking Dickhead, Apr 28, 2017.

1. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

The Scum just printed an article about this guy, some video footage of him before he set of on the Gaza Aid convoy in 2010 apparently saying "you're going to see us in action"

And of course, The Scum are taking his words out of context. Judge for yourself. Does this guy look like a terrorist to you?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3443266/whitehall-jihadi-suspect-filmed-saying-youre-going-to-see-us-in-action-as-he-set-off-on-aid-convoy-trip-to-palestine/

And the BBC have revised their article to include the paragraphs-

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39741590

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Well you don't believe anything the scum has to say anyway, if you read it your nuts! Lol

I don't think looking at him tells you anything tbf.. wolf in sheep's clothing and all.. but ignoring the scum, I'm waiting for the police to explain the knives!
    Hope he hasn't been radicalised! He was an ok bloke, but who knows!

3. The Walking Dickhead

He'll be out tomorrow without charges and the media will have nothing to say about it.

Or maybe they're trying to patsy him. They need a story to keep everyone on board with the tories and their war plans, who should they target and stitch up?

I speculate. I don't think this guy has done anything wrong.

4. The Walking Dickhead

Ken O'Keefe (who was on the 2010 Gaza Aid convoy with Khalid Mohamed Omar Ali) explains ISIS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrZVs71dS10

1 person likes this.
  5. morrow

morrow Visitor

And very likely your right!
    What botheres the people more, what takes their attention? Terrorists!
    Next day or two, we will be told it's sorted, going in with Trump! I think after Baghdad etc, there will possibly be a revolt of the people! I mean, come on! Can you really expect us to give up our sons and daughters for this one?
    People were asking years ago, what can we do for those people, the government said not our business! So I hope they don't do it now!

6. BlackBillBlake

BlackBillBlake resigned HipForums Supporter

7. The Walking Dickhead

I heard they were extending powers to detain him, and they found a mobile phone he tossed in the Thames before he was apprehended. Doesn't sound like the actions of someone about to commit a terrorist act.

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Surely if he has stuff on his phone to incriminate people, it's the first thing he would do?

Nothing to hide, it would be the last thing he would think of

9. The Walking Dickhead

It's all a bit vague, charged with having or making explosives in Afghanistan in 2012?

What happened to the bomb?

Where are they getting this information from and why hasn't he been arrested before.

It's all over the news about Jihadi John today as well, coincidentally... and the famous four "Beatles" they're calling them now. Yes, that's right an ISIS splinter group called the Beatles!

Maybe but I'm still smelling a lot of shite here. The BBC says. The Guardian says. I wouldn't trust anything those fake news propagandaist cunts say.

The BBC are terrorists because they have done nothing but broadcast lies and misinformation about 9/11 (for starters) and they have actively covered up real evidence for what happened and who might actually be responsible. According to the 2000 Terrorist Act this means the BBC have commited an act of terrorism, and anyone who pays their TV in this knowledge is al commiting an act of terrorism.

The BBC who cried lone wolf.

10. The Walking Dickhead

It's entirely possible there was another reason they authorities were after this guy, drugs. The knifes could have been for cutting up big blocks of charas from Afghanistan, and that's what he was dumping in the river along with his phone because he knew the cops were on to him. Since they can't bust him for that they make something else up, and it fits in with their fake war on terror agenda. An opportunity to make the authorities look like they are doing good work to keep us safe.

This kind of thing happens.

Most arrests on suspicion of terrorism in the UK since 9/11 have not led to a conviction.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2016/dec/15/most-terrorism-arrests-lead-no-charge-conviction-figures-show

It's always worth asking these questions when the news channels that are reporting it have been caught many times manufacturing fake news.