My Girlfriend's Vibrator Is Bigger Than Me

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by psymon*, Apr 26, 2017.

1. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Where did morrow say to use her toys on yourself?
    She said use them with/on HER.

2. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Morrow quote:
    Morrow suggests i use it in myself, as you can read in the quote above. Try using it on her, AND YOU Something tells me that she is a little bit of a fire cracker!

I put an * on the end simply because psymon was already taken when I tried to register a name. Or if you prefer I can make up a more interesting reason, like the * represents the puckering of my butt hole that morrow suggests I put my GFs vibrator in. Yeah, let's go with it is my pucker hole.

Morrow was the first one to suggest I am Ian, and now you? Glenn, I am not him, is this what Morrow is telling people? I do not know this Ian.

As for my small dick, My dick is smaller than this vibrator, of that you can be sure. No need to make me feel smaller than I actually am.

Thank you friend for pointing this out, You are the first one to point out something positive about the situation, something I have that the huge vibrator doesn't have. I really appreciate the positive feedback received from you, greatly appreciated.

3. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Maybe we are just in a little bit of a rut, it was upsetting to hear the vibrator get turned on while I was doing a little exploration excavating with my hammer drill. She put it on her clit and I felt the vibration all the way up my shaft. It made me feel like I was not satisfying her.

4. drumminmama

MOD NOTE

Lay off personal attacks. Put each other on ignore, whatever it takes.

5. morrow

morrow Visitor

Actually, I never said use it IN you.. or her..read me again!
    I actually said women rarely use it In..and that you have more...oh forget it, lol
    Why have you got a hangup on me?

I take it you are young, far too young!

Is fire cracker a compliment? In my books it isn't, but who knows? Who cares?

Not I :)

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Psymon Puckerhole it is then ;)

3 people like this.
  7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I don't know her like you do. You might be totally right! I'm not trying to say that you're wrong. I think it's possibly not a bad idea. After all it's commonly thought that many women do not receive satisfaction from penetration alone. They require additional stimulation. This doesn't mean so much to me now that I never get laid, but I can see why it may be somewhat of a conundrum to you. Putting myself in your shoes I can see where you're coming from.

1 person likes this.
  8. IrDave

IrDave Member

I think mate its just different sensations, perhaps she does have a desire to be fucked by a big cock but that does not mean anything. Im just 6.5 inch with a decent but not massive girth nothing big, and it is enough for my girlfriend. She is always curious about what it would feel like to be fucked by a big dick but seriously does not care that much. We have used a vibrator bigger than me and it does not make me jealous or anything. Women are most sensitive on the clit anyway.

Rather than focusing too much on her using a bigger vibrator perhaps try to focus on your own game. Maybe if she is using it on herself during sex perhaps she just wants more stimulation. Sometimes my girlfriend takes a lot to get off. I mean to the point where she is horny as fuck dripping all over the place, so sensitive that just licking her nipples makes her arch her back and everything, but still needs nipple stimulation, clit, penetration and sometimes even anal penetration to get off. Other times it happens super fast.

We use quite a lot of toys, and even when we use the bigger ones regardless of what she does or does not say you can easily tell how good it feels for a woman by the way her body moves and she reacts. And I can tell you now that I can do a lot more without a toy, and im not saying that to brag im just making a point that as a man, just like every other man I can be alot more sensual, sexual and intimate than a toy ever can. From what ive been told a real penis just feels better inside, and also imagine sucking on the tits of a sex doll or something or imagine using a fleshlight. Personally i have not tried them but I imagine it does not even begin to compare to the real thing.

So I seriously would not worry about it, and just make use of the toys to enhance your sex life, you can have alot of fun with sex toys. I like to see how much she can take from the toys before I even begin myself sometimes. This way by the time you get round to doing her her body with be super sensitive and really ready for almost anything at this point. Its also alot of fun watching her see how much she can take. Seriously if she is into toys just experiment with her, try to encourage her to use the toys with you rather than alone, make it a couples experience rather than focusing on her solo events. Sex is meant to be fun, not something to get competitive or jealous over.

1 person likes this.
  9. drumminmama

Not all sex toys built as insertables are used that way, especially vibes.

10. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

I wrote my name, with a permanent sharpie on my girlfriends vibrator last night and put it back in the drawer.

11. JoeyM51

JoeyM51 Currently locked in chastity for the last 4 years.

Both my wife and our girlfriend like vibrators but they did not like dildo shaped ones. They liked small ones they could use on their clitoris. Sad to say that these days due to old age, weight gain and shrinkage from four plus years locked in a chastity cage, Bob, my wife's Battery Operated Buddy is now longer than I am and her main source of orgasms since we are into chastity play. Does not bother me as we were into BDSM and usually only the girls got to orgasm and I got the occasional hand job while in pain. Pain until I came so that hurried things up. Mostly they just got up and left the bedroom leaving me to my own devices. They each had their own favorite vibratot and used them all the time, even when having sex with each other. My wife can have an orgasm if I just look at her clit. She cums in under three minutes but sooner with a vibrator. Our girlfriend took a half an hour, even when she used a vibrator. She was a lot of work and my wife and I would tag team her because we got sore from playing with her for so long.

1 person likes this.
  12. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Thank you Dave and Joey for your insight. Perhaps my gf is not an easy to bring to orgasm and needs assistance. I took a little hiatus from hip to do damage control. The writing my name on it did not go over well at all.

She told me that her toys do not look at her the way that I do and that it doesn't hold her hand, it is not caring or compassionate like me. She told me I was acting possessive and that I should not be jealous of inanimate objects. I looked online on how to remove ink, and took my name off it.

I then ordered and bought a fleshlight, the classic pink lady and put it in the draw next to her vibe and some boy butter which is organic.

There is another device I read about which looks interesting called the PIU

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01B2302Q0?ie=UTF8&tag=elitedaily5-20&camp=1789&linkCode=xm2&creativeASIN=B01B2302Q0

I noticed Sex Toys are more geared towards women. Are there are any guys on here who have sex toys that they would recommend?