Theory Of Sex

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Heterogenic, Apr 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heterogenic

Heterogenic Banned

DNA
    DNA is a self 3D printing quantum computer

Nuclear fusion apparently requires gravitational containment and cannot be magnetically contained

Our DNA ultimately converts plant photosynthesis into electricity in our bodies, this can be scaled up to create unconscious DNA power plants fueled by organic material

Radiation causes DNA inflation over time, heterosis gives the DNA a refresh by reducing excess inflation which increases cellular density allowing better functionality of all tissues and cell types

The mind and body works like a circuit of energy suction cups made of light particles slingshotting through and ricocheting off space-curving mass particles towards what is likely the most dense part of the brain, the mind may itself be a condensation of vacuum-entangled particles

If nerve cell current is kept in equilibrium with the mind and increases the minds temperature when excited, the minds energy signature exists as a superposition between the active neuron transistors in the brain combining with sensory stimuli in the body into the minds primary mass particle which is either trapped inside an atom or very delicately propagated by light as dictated by energy topology

As the energy stream of reality tunnels into the minds primary mass particle, the minds photon radiation alters our DNA

Multiverse gravity is the DNA of god

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Your not my 5bro either! So you know what I did? I actually did read it, which is why I said too long! I did as the op suggested and researched some of what he said, which is why I said crap, the op didn't write it all, it's copy and paste! And vultures! How insulting are you?
    It irked you did it? Well isn't that a shame Ian.yeah I figured who you are..lol.. enjoy a bit of lady bullying do you? Tough! Your not nearly big enough for that sunshine! Now go insult the guy who likes kids, or the one that wants his wife raped by two big black guys! Go make yourself useful!
    There's a good lad!

2 people like this.
  3. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

^........You Go Girl......[​IMG] ......[​IMG]

Cheers Glen.

1 person likes this.
  4. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

What? Who is Ian? You think I am someone you know? Never typed to you before in my life and do not know who Ian is. Are you paranoid regarding this Ian? Do you see him lurking around every corner?

With regards to heterogenics essay , I do not know if he copied and pasted Anything, and I do Not care. All I know is that you are rude and yes, lead the way in bully tactics online, Does this give you a feeling of power? Does it make you feel clever?

5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I'm on Morrow's side on this one. She has every right to say that someone is being ignorant when they post an essay about contentious issue. It's well know that most "hip communities" if you will (we know you probably won't though) are liberal when it comes to their positioning on issues regarding sexual orientation. That essay was basically, in my opinion, intended to try and raise awareness regarding heterosexuality, or something. Well, we know all about that.

Anyway, I don't know who you think you are, but Morrow is a respected member of this community. Maybe you should consider that when you address her. And uh.. yeah.

3 people like this.
  6. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Respect is earned, not given and while I respect everyone opinion and thoughts, Morrow did not. in my view this does not entitle her to respect on this one. Longevity has nothing to do with it. Age has nothing to do with it, Maybe tomorrow will be different. There was no need to insult him or her.

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Well, Psymon*, you'll find that we're easy enough to get along with.

8. morrow

morrow Visitor

Thank you Soul, what lovely words!
    I'm not bothering to respond to him now, he is obviously a very sad person, with very big problems, he has my Pity!
    But again, thank you xxx

2 people like this.
  9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

so who is ian?

10. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

Any why was Ian brought up? Where's first ref?

11. Heterogenic

Heterogenic Banned

If the prostate really felt so good all women would be knocking down men's doors for sex as the female prostate is the skenes gland located in the same place as the urethra at the edge of the vaginal canal, not to mention the male prostate is located at an angle very difficult to reach using a penis without permanently injuring the sphincter and walls of the rectum, the sensation of needing to pee can enhance sex but very few are capable of 'prostate induced orgasm' while the hemorroids, anal fissures, and toxic human waste ensure that its almost never worth pursuing for men, notice it is usually women who claim the prostate feels so great when in reality it feels no different than the skenes gland which is much more accessible

Animal sexuality is almost entirely dictated by pheromones, pheromone sensory disorder or residual scent from a female is the only reason males occasionally mount other males with the intention of rubbing their own pheromones on the inferior male but still intended for the females, animals that mount members of the same sex will mount anything including nonliving objects, their owners legs- etcetera, homosexuality is anatomically impossible for the vast majority of animals, the protruding genitals that bonobos have is a serious injury risk, even then homosexual orgasm has never been proven and exclusive oral sex has never been observed in any animal

The factors which make sex unenjoyable for lesbians ensure their sons cannot enjoy even benign anal stimulation to enhance hetero sex or masturbation without injury

Gays can never be prepared for what goes wrong in children which theyre most likely to cause by having weak genes that dont allow them to enjoy sex to begin with, this includes mental illness genes

All energy is dictated by physics, mental illness is a physical illness, the mind is only made of photons and radiation and memory is made of brain cells

Gay procreation creates the worst type of disability- an otherwise able bodied person who is completely undesireable, why would any good healthy father choose a lesbian to have his children and why would any healthy straight person procreate with the children of homosexuals

Sex is the highest form of empathy which means lack of empathy for the opposite gender is already a sign of weak genes, If gays cant enjoy sex how would their kids enjoy sex regardless of orientation?

Inability to enjoy sex is itself a disability, with enough imagination all heterosexuals could choose homosexual behavior but they'd only be settling for less, however, truly dysfunctional sex organs could never hope to enjoy heterosexuality, technology is already able to improve the lack of ability to enjoy hetero sex so to think that homosexuality wont be treated as a disorder in the future once technology can fully cure sexual disability is only ignorance

Gays who have children not only ruin things for other gays who know they have incompatible sex organs/genes and would never attempt to spread them, but infinitely worse they bring a new life into the world with the same less sexually-able genes, since we dont plaster the media with other disabilities we should stop promoting gays in the media which children consume the most of, though of course jobs accomodating the truly disabled is in everyones best interest

Until every gay can admit they have a physical disability be it in the brain or body, homosexuality will continue to exist under a pathological sense of self perfection where gays can do no wrong and an inflated ego enabled by society

Whether its bad sex genes or brain genes (usually both as cells only differ so much) fundamentally they arent worth spreading, sexual dysfunction needs to be the cutoff for procreation otherwise their children not only get stuck with bad genes but are then forced into social obscurity to ensure they never even have a chance to develop properly

If a woman desires children but truly cant get enough clit in her mouth she should consider having her ribs removed to end her 'suffering', rather than ruin the lives of her own children and everyone elses hard fought for daughters

I would treat gays who choose to spread their genes even worse than a cancer patient who goes and gets pregnant, the social isolation gay parents put their children through is the single worst circumstance imagineable, any gay couple who cant understand that deserves to be locked in a cell with eachother with nothing new to say or do until they cant even stand to look at eachother or anyone (anything) else, that is what they put their children through and no child wants a for-pay artificial friend or family offered by ridiculous companies like 'big brother', especially not the same gender if the child is straight, gay procreation can only create the perfect kamikaze which is an able bodied but sexually disabled person be it a lack of function, aesthetic or both, who only fears more of themselves being created

I have been told face to face by a lesbian with a son that she would rather die than be around men and that both the vagina and sex are disgusting, she even believed that the human penis had a bone in it, obviously such a person could never be fit for parenting, this same lesbian mother once hit her 11 year son in the face for disagreeing with homosexuality even though he never laid a finger on her, he grew up to be very, very troubled, and sadly the mother who herself had been abused as a child made a career out of teaching young children

12. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

OP is just ranting and not taking part in any discussion. Get a journal.

Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.