East Asian Women Vs White Women

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by ryanbuckley, Apr 25, 2017.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

[​IMG]

What is with HF randos and their obsession with the superiority of sex with east Asian women?

1 person likes this.
  2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

I'm sure they're very nice girls

3. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

"One of the main reasons" thats what you said

The direction I am trying to push you in, is what if it is impossible for them to "love" the husband as much or more than the kids?

"Love" a very broad descrition.

If I say impossible there without a prefix, it takes on one meaning, if I then say, what if it is physically impossible for them to ever love the husband as much as the child, it takes on another meaning

Then what really tends to piss guys off the most is, what if she knew this from the start? She would have told you because, let me guess, you guys have some honest and open communication.......

So only if you are subjective rather than objective, in the middle of it, then and only then can you know better than anyone else?

Name any other area in life where you believe that, You get stuck on a problem at work, someone says "Oh, maybe we need a fresh set of eyes on this this, give us a different perpective" are you going to then turn around and say, oh, no, no one could possibly understand this project (your wife) better than I could, I have known this project for years

You see the Japanese culture as a bunch of submissive woman, I see a culture of for the most part overly insecure barely over 5 foot men with little hamster dicks, this is why their women have to at least act submissive

Then you say oh, there are lots of affairs here, they are submissive, just about landing a husband, having babies....but they also screw around a lot, - these two things dont really go together if your initial premise is correct

4. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

The assumed submissiveness or the assumed Dragon Lady dominatrix tropes.

See also BBC.