Hi There

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by cap360, Apr 24, 2017.

1. cap360

cap360 Members

hi all

just here to talk about the love boat lol

2. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Welcome...

Lots of love boat here..... and Fantasy Island is on after that.

See ya on the boards cap.....

3. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

Oh the love boat. I know all the words to the theme song, Any interest in talking about Fantasy Island?

Did you see the episode of the love boat when A couples relationship was on the rocks and a trip on the love boat, with the help of Julie, Gopher, issac, Doc and Captain Stubing helped rekindle the romance?

4. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

5. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

Lol ... don't all episodes have that theme?

How about the episode where a girl refuses to wear clothes and a blind woman thinks a man's attention is pity and then a divorced man thinks his cabin is wiretapped. That was a really good one.

Fantasy Island always had that mysterious and phenom episodes. I always knew it would be a good episode when Mr. Roarke would toast everyone and then gaze at one of the guests with that look of uncertainty.

""With Affection, Jack the Ripper"" a female criminologist sets out to discover the identity of Jack the Ripper and solve the Whitechapel mystery and finds herself marked as his next victim.

There's actually a hip forum thread on this episode.

6. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

That was a good one. How about the episode where Doc flirted shamelessly with a patient, fell in love but had to end it when the ship docked because his life was at sea. Poor Doc. He was quite the ladies man.

Remember the episode where Isaac snapped both his fingers and pointed to the side in a hip cool kind of way?

I do remember that one. It was a very good one. How about the one with Scott Bao and captain stubings daughter Vikki came to fantasy island? Remember that one? They wanted to be rock stars. Remember when guests to the island asked when their fantasy would begin?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MMPl5chfqwk

7. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

They were all pretty memorable. Thanks for posting. It was nice going down memory lane...

8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

The Love boat ... sounds to me very much like a Fantasy island story .... or maybe I'm somewhat cynical :)

9. Funmplsguy

Funmplsguy Members