Do Vegans Swallow?

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by psymon*, Apr 22, 2017.

1. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Your question has been answered. I do not know of any regular posters here who are vegan (drumminmama would be the closest), so if you will only accept answers from strict vegans, look elsewhere.

However, I think most of them would agree that swallowing is fine, as long as consent for that act is given.

I don't know how seriously to take this post, seems trolly, but there you have it just in case you aren't a troll ;).

2. psymon*

psymon* shadilay

I ask a question which I found online, which was asked specifically of gay men. I noticed number 9 answer with regards to vegan and only swallowing fellow vegan. Asking this question does not make me a troll. It is just a question, which I was interested in the responses of. Perhaps some vegans will come out of lurking to answer the question, but in the mean time the question is open for all whether the person is straight, gay, lesbian, trans, bi, neutral. To everyone.

Do you swallow whatever comes into your mouth during oral sex?

3. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Actually, this question is a common trolling technique across the web. See also, breastfeeding.

I tried Socratic logic with you, but aimed a bit high.

I directly answered in post 12.

I'm very protective of this section. I joined HF in 1998, prior to the server crash in 2004. I stared modding the vegetarian board sometime in 1999, under my other name, hooperchick.

What I personally do with my partner is none of your business. It's between the partner and I, alone. (Unless I run a theoretical answer by them.)

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

Certainly not if your partner has crabs and one gets into your mouth.

magickman, psymon* and drumminmama like this.
  5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Undies, my dear brother, you need to get better partners if you think like that.