Anarchists Enable Execution?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Eleven, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Eleven

Eleven Member

Off the top of my head, I can recall conversations with 4 anarchists in which I was told how they scoffed at voting. I remember this as I read how Donald Trump's appointee to the Supreme Court just helped the execution process along.

I won't go so far as to say anarchists are callous, privileged idealists. However, I must ask: how can they ignore this consequence of their idealism?

Behold the news of the execution, and how the 2016 election outcome helps executions happen:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/neil-gorsuch-death-penalty-supreme-court_us_58fa193ae4b018a9ce5a99a9?qjk&ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

1 person likes this.
  2. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

In over ten years of routinely asking not a single person has been able to tell me the simple distinction between a lynch mob and a democracy. The majority of Americans insist the government and mass media they call evil lie to them for their own protection. As a consequence, over the last twenty years congress has gerrymandered the entire electoral system to death in favor of republicans, taken away many of our constitutional rights, routinely spied on one third of the country reading their emails and tapping phone lines, and authorized the military to round up citizens like so many cattle and made all the necessary preparations. The same majority of voters who elected Trump now disapprove of his performance despite the fact he has been trying his damnedest to do everything he promised.

Don't blame anarchists for what the majority of the population has kept insisting on. If Americans actually wanted change they would stop supporting the same Three Stooges slapstick of voting for the lesser of many evils and start marching down the streets demanding justice and the restoration of their constitutional rights. Americans don't want justice or their rights, which is why Bernie Sanders is the most popular politician today and can't even get on the democratic ticket. They have no clue anymore what either justice or democracy mean and insist the mass media not remind them.

Today is earth day and, after helping to destroy the world ecology, hundreds of thousands of scientists are marching down the streets. Fuck em all, the stupid assholes, supporting the same bullshit military-industrial complex they are now protesting and still clueless as how they can put an end to all the nonsense because peace and cooperation are not capitalist values. Meanwhile, here you are blaming those who want no part of all the insanity for not supporting your side of Never-Ending Three Stooges Armageddon. The judges have just found a man guilty of forgetting the password to his cellphone and insisted they have the right to coerce a man to testify against himself. They've gave the cops the right to bust down any door on the excuse that they smelled pot and the pigs shot a veteran of two wars in front of his mother as he shoved his family in the closet and grabbed his assault rifle. I suppose anarchists were to blame for that as well.

Fuck Obama and Michelle who kissed and made up with Trump who insisted Obama was from Kenya and Michelle resembled an ape. Fuck the democrats and fuck the American people who no longer have even a shred of decency left much less half a brain. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it think and, often, you're lucky if it doesn't kick you in the nuts.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

this subject is way bigger than anarchism or execution. it's the age-old debate of whether you should do what you believe and hope that enough people will agree with you to eventually improve the situation, or bend over and play the government game by voting for the lesser of two evils like they want you to so that nothing ever changes.

4. Eleven

Eleven Member

I think that extremism in all forms plays into the hands of the powers-that-be. I'll take the lesser of evils anytime. Then, 4 years later I'll vote for the next lesser-of-evils. Over time, the bar will be lowered such that working people are better off. Also such that hard-core conservatives are less able to win.

Since the 1980's wannabe activists in America have been doing the opposite. Maybe out of ignorance? Perhaps. Maybe out of incincerity? Perhaps. Definitely because the idea of cooperating with the world as it is threatens their extremism.

BTW, did you see how anarchists are the specific reason the University at Berkeley refused to let conservatives speak? Because the anarchists threatened violence. I'm not a conservative, but I'll advocate for their right to speak.

I know anarchists come in all stripes, but whatever degree of anarchist they are, I think they are not helping anyone.

To all who read this, I ask you to work to get what you can get, not what you want.

"You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you just might find, you get what you need."

:)

5. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Blacks are rioting in the streets and executing cops in broad daylight because they are not getting what they need. Immigrants are hiding in their houses afraid to go outside because they are not getting what they need. Two million women just protested peacefully because they are not getting what they need with women in Louisiana still being paid roughly 66 cents on the dollar for the same work as men.

I'm sure they all appreciate the progress you have made for them by supporting the lesser of many evils.

1 person likes this.
  6. Eleven

Eleven Member

7. The Walking Dickhead

The Walking Dickhead orbiter of helion

So the reason the system has failed so badly is because of the people who actively or passively try to not take part in it?

8. Wu Li Heron

Wu Li Heron Members

Exactly, the logic of always choosing from among the lesser of many evils is to inevitably blame everyone else for your problems. Hence, the reason fundamentalists in the Bible Belt have the worst social record in the developed world and rant and rave nonstop that the rest of the world is causing all their problems, then, brag about having the highest voting records, blame liberals for not voting as often, while they push to gerrymander the system and suspend our constitutional rights.

1 person likes this.
  9. The Walking Dickhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6xW_B9UfFk

10. The Walking Dickhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzUhaY_nLuE

11. The Walking Dickhead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ltZmI5LQw