Bill O'rielly Got The Boot

Discussion in 'The Media' started by Aerianne, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I never claimed to be a hippie....but you are right,. I do avoid watching Fox news. I think it is responsible for much of the dumbing down of America.

2. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

but I have heard enough to know I cannot listen anymore....I did give it a chance once upon a time, and I know what they are saying.

It feels like a hammer trying to brainwash my head with thoughts...bang, bang, bang....and i buck that crap off.... :D

3. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Who do you think is trying to silence him, advertisers? All other parties involved work for FOX and share similar political views

I could honestly give this more credence if Bill O'Reilly was a serious political commentator, he's really more of a shock jock.

1 person likes this.
  4. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Weren't his ratings declining? If so, that might have more to do with it.

5. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

I'm not saying that it couldn't be purely incidental to genuine harassment claims being filed against him. But if someone wanted to take him out, they could orchestrate claims being made against him, knowing that the advertisers would be pressured to pull out

6. newbie-one

Similarly, when the access hollywood "they let you grab 'em by the pussy" video came out, I have no doubt that Trump actually said those things. However, I don't think it's a coincidence that it surfaced about 10 years after it was recorded, a couple weeks before the election

7. Meliai

Meliai Banned

That makes sense.

Either way i'm sure he's enjoying the silence all the way to the bank

8. newbie-one

It is nuts how much the guy got paid.

He's one of those people who have seemed to made a career out of provoking people, but I guess if you do that well, it gets you a lot of attention, and therefor a lot of ad revenue

1 person likes this.
  9. Captain Allan

Captain Allan Members

Firstly:
    O'Reilly isn't a journalist. He's a racist, sexist loudmouth with an out dated view on the world who thinks berating, threatening and cursing at people somehow makes his points more valid.
    Secondly:
    One of the people he sexually assaulted [circa 2004] has recordings of his obscene phone calls. This can very much be a nail in the hypothetical coffin.

Seriously; I don't know where I'm going with this. I just cant stand the man and think conservatives need to find better outlets and hosts than the racist, sexist cretins Fox is always hiring.

1 person likes this.
  10. Scratched

Scratched Members

I guarantee you Juan Williams doesn't share their views. lol

1 person likes this.
  11. Scratched

Scratched Members

And, Tucker Carlson's show sucks, IMO.

People think O'Really (lol) doesn't let people talk...when Tucker appears on my screen (someone in my home watches him), well if it's not being watched I shut the muthafarker off...

Too much of his asininity might make me have another f'n stroke.

Fox has always been controversial at night to a degree but it has totally gone to the dogs now, save for Sean Hannity.

I like the Five sometimes, mainly so I can agree with and drool over Kimberly Guilfoyle. (sp?)

You'll find her and Juan Williams disagree on many things. I would love to see the rest of them wrap Juan's mouth with duct tape. Lmao.

1 person likes this.
  12. samuraijack

samuraijack Members

first of all let me say,
    i used to work overnite at a daysinn,
    and the indian mgn ALWAYS had channel 76 on,overnite,
    well,bill orell would talk MAD SHIT ALL NIGHT,