France Shootings

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Mallyboppa, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Dare i say it, it could very well have been worse! but it shouldn't happen!..

UK are now saying, if your in a car, and a suspect terrorist, they are going to take you out..shoot you! not taking any chances after Westminster..strange how things change when they go after the big guys! why didnt they bring that in a long time ago? not that they would have been able to stop the guy in Westminster, because who knew? who would know?
    wont be long before the police are under suspicion for shooting an innocent guy, because he has a beard! wouldnt be the first time!

3. Rots in hell

That's probably playing right into the terrorists hands they want people to panic
    round them all up and send them fucking back home I say ! they know who they are
    Deal with them !

4. morrow

morrow Visitor

police make mistakes though, it will be catastrophic...

sending them back is something the UK dont do, we are a loving sharing community. the Tories like to invite people here, even if the people here suffer because of it..
    t

5. Rots in hell

OMG you too ! :yikes: [​IMG]?

6. morrow

morrow Visitor

you know my feelings mate...im a working class girl from liverpool, never gonna change me, what ive seen in my life time, and endured, ant gonna get my vote, even if she was my Aunt Sally from Kenny[​IMG]?

7. morrow

morrow Visitor

news still coming in..check it out!

8. Rots in hell

nobody says you have to change what you are but its stupid to say the Tories are responsible for everything that happens in the world

9. morrow

morrow Visitor

im not even interested in the world mate..just me and mine...to some extent.

1 person likes this.
  10. morrow

morrow Visitor