Mallyboppa

Nails Mc Fugger

• PipPipPip
  • 5,315 posts
  • LocationRuncorn GB

Posted April 20 2017 - 12:51 PM

Oh no not again ! Gunmen used AK 47s 

http://www.dailymail...sed-police.html

In your pomp and all your glory your a poorer man than me as you lick the boots of death born out of fear 

#2 morrow

morrow

• PipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 01:12 PM

Dare i say it, it could very well have been worse! but it shouldn't happen!..

UK are now saying, if your in a car, and a suspect terrorist, they are going to take you out..shoot you! not taking any chances after Westminster..strange how things change when they go after the big guys! why didnt they bring that in a long time ago? not that they would have been able to stop the guy in Westminster, because who knew? who would know?

wont be long before the police are under suspicion for shooting an innocent guy, because he has a beard!  wouldnt be the first time!

#3 Mallyboppa

Mallyboppa

Nails Mc Fugger

• PipPipPip
  • 5,315 posts
  • LocationRuncorn GB

Posted April 20 2017 - 01:19 PM

Dare i say it, it could very well have been worse! but it shouldn't happen!..

UK are now saying, if your in a car, and a suspect terrorist, they are going to take you out..shoot you! not taking any chances after Westminster..strange how things change when they go after the big guys! why didnt they bring that in a long time ago? not that they would have been able to stop the guy in Westminster, because who knew? who would know?

wont be long before the police are under suspicion for shooting an innocent guy, because he has a beard!  wouldnt be the first time!

That's probably playing right into the terrorists hands they want people to panic 

round them all up and send them fucking back home I say !  they know who they are 

Deal with them !

In your pomp and all your glory your a poorer man than me as you lick the boots of death born out of fear 

#4 morrow

morrow

• PipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 01:23 PM

police make mistakes though, it will be catastrophic...

sending them back is something the UK dont do, we are a loving sharing community. the Tories like to invite people here, even if the people here suffer because of it..

t

#5 Mallyboppa

Mallyboppa

Nails Mc Fugger

• PipPipPip
  • 5,315 posts
  • LocationRuncorn GB

Posted April 20 2017 - 01:25 PM

police make mistakes though, it will be catastrophic...

sending them back is something the UK dont do, we are a loving sharing community. the Tories like to invite people here, even if the people here suffer because of it..

t

OMG you too !  :yikes: smilielol5.gif

#6 puff n stuff

puff n stuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 01:26 PM

Is this guy a terrorist or not?
Peace and Grilled Cheese,

Puff N Stuff

#7 morrow

morrow

• PipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 01:27 PM

OMG you too !  :yikes: smilielol5.gif

you know my feelings mate...im a working class girl from liverpool, never gonna change me, what ive seen in my life time, and endured, ant gonna get my vote, even if she was my Aunt Sally from Kennysmilielol5.gif

#8 morrow

morrow

• PipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 01:28 PM

Is this guy a terrorist or not?

news still coming in..check it out!

#9 Mallyboppa

Mallyboppa

Nails Mc Fugger

• PipPipPip
  • 5,315 posts
  • LocationRuncorn GB

Posted April 20 2017 - 01:30 PM

you know my feelings mate...im a working class girl from liverpool, never gonna change me, what ive seen in my life time, and endured, ant gonna get my vote, even if she was my Aunt Sally from Kennysmilielol5.gif

nobody says you have to change what you are but its stupid to say the Tories are responsible for everything that happens in the world 

#10 morrow

morrow

• PipPipPip
  • 3,644 posts

Posted April 20 2017 - 01:34 PM

im not even interested in the world mate..just me and mine...to some extent.

• Irminsul likes this

Click to shop at Zamnesia