Masturbation Feeling Male Question

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by ausguerila, Apr 19, 2017.

1. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Masturbating a frequent number of times within a day should eventually cause pain and discomfort.

2. matt1162

matt1162 Members

I've had problems occasionally with chaffing. That can be painful enough to stop me from doing any more. I guess I should use lotion but I usually masturbate dry.

3. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Does anyone know how masturbation can feel good after doing it multiple times in a day when I know it should start feeling painful?

4. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

Trolling shouldn't feel good because it involves being an asshole to other people, but it does feel good to some people because some people actually are assholes.

5. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

6. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

I'm still wondering how numerous masturbation in a short period of time, without any stimulant products or lubricant, would not feel painful or uncomfortable.

7. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

When I was younger, I could masturbate about 7 or 8 times per day(not every day). Even though I was using lube, I still chafed.
    I never had any internal penis pain.

8. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Does anyone know how?

9. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yes, most of us know how to troll an internet forum without being banned.

10. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

You're so sexy when you're stern (not to be confused with The Stern Gang)

11. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Does anyone have a thought of why or how this could happen?

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i assume you gave money to skip. or maybe a blowjob or something. i'm pretty sure under normal circumstances, this thread would have been closed by now and you probably would not be able to continue posting here.

13. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

I'm still trying to figure this out. Does anyone think that this would affect fertility?

14. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

I've heard that sperm is max poised for mischief after four days of abstinence but I'm not a urologist

15. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

Nope.

16. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

amazed that this thread is still open. the OP won't accept the answer that it isn't supposed/doesn't have to hurt. Maybe trolling to see how many times he can post, or how many times others will answer? And I just contributed to the continuation....

17. Ophion

Ophion Members

??
    If you had sex with a girl in the evening after having masturbated four times already that same day then yes, I think it less likely she would get pregnant than if you had not masturbated that day prior to having sex, purely because, with having masturbated so soon before having sex, you wouldn't have had much chance for more sperm to finish maturing.

On the other hand that effect is temporary - as soon as you wait a while between your previous ejaculation and sex you fertilityw ill be back to normal.

The other thing to bear in mind is that the vast majority of the time people are having an orgasm, whether through sex or masturbation, for pleasure and not for procreation. In my own case, my family is complete so I don't really care about fertility. Even a young, single man need not worry about things that only temporarily affect fertility because it is no real disavantage if he doesn't get a new partner pregnant the first time they have sex. I'd rather hope they would be together long enough to have had quite a lot of sex before they decide to have a baby and then, if it doesn't happen, they can start doing thing to optimise fertility.

18. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Constant repeated masturbation over a short period of time would cause chaffing along with other natural pain sensations. Does anyone know how this would not occur without the use of any aids?

19. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Nope....... :sleeping:

Cheers Glen.

20. Uhardrodnme

Uhardrodnme Members

Many years ago, when I was just a bit over half my present age, I deliberately set about finding out just how many times I could cum, one right behind the other, through closely repeated masturbation, to which I've always been joyously, hopelessly and helplessly addicted!

I started about 8 o'clock Fri night, alone and naked on my bed. My first three loads went deep into the hole I'd fashioned in a big watermelon I'd picked right out of the field nearby -- oh, did I fuck that melon! I had set my goal at 10 ejaculations (though I already knew they would be totally dry by the fifth!), with no more than 20 min between cumming and starting again, but no limit on how long it might take to reach and enjoy my next ejaculation. I only waited about 10 min those first two times in between, then waiting my full 20 thereafter.

I've never been cut, and so never needed any lube to masturbate -- just lifting & pulling & tugging & stretching 'til I can't breathe, like warm velvet gliding up & down over living, breathing tempered steel ...

But there was some discomfort up inside my belly that third time. It was ten past nine when I stretched it back for my fourth time -- just using the magazines and the little green 'fuck books' I'd bought now, and the discomfort was much sharper this time, with just a small amount of cum moving up through me and out when I started grunting and gasping at 9:30.

My fifth, about 10:20, was quite painful deep inside, with the cramping of the muscles that produce those incredibly delicios spasms & contractions of ejaculation, even when there is none.

The sixth took longer, but I got through it OK by making it longer, and then number seven doubled me over in pain, but the pleasure of 'cumming' was just as intense as ever. I waited my full 20 min to get started on number eight, and went at it for a long time, with not much hardness at all, but the closer I got to the 'short rows', the harder it hurt. But I was determined, and I cried like a baby, my body shaking so hard I could barely stroke it, but I got the deep inner spasms & contractions, if I didn't get any cum at all. So that was 8 times between 8 pm til shortly after 1 am. The pain subsided quickly as I straightened my legs out on the bed, and I went to sleep with my dick in my hand and a smile on my face!