Masturbation Feeling Male Question

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by ausguerila, Apr 19, 2017.

1. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Does anyone know how masturbation can feel good after doing it multiple times in a day? Shouldn't it be painful?

2. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

Interesting first post.... Are you male or female?
    From a male perspective, in my experience, it's painful if you're doing it wrong. Like too fast with not enough lubrication and you rub yourself raw. Or squeeze or pull too hard. But the right lube and the proper methodology, it can be a real pleasure every time. I've masturbated multiple times in a day, and a couple of occasions I've tried to see how many times I could do it. Probably six or seven times, spaced sometimes an hour or so apart. On the last orgasms, I really didn't ejaculate anything, but still had an orgasm. YMMV.

I would suspect that females can have the same results of pain if they're rubbing too much without enough lube, or pushing something too deep or using something that's too large in diameter. But the female side of this group will have to answer that from their own view.

3. iamjustme

iamjustme Wishful thinker HipForums Supporter

At my age now, I just don't have enough will to do it numerous times in a single day, but when I was in my 20's-30's there was a few times I masturbated 5-6 times. There was no pain during, however I did notice that I had kind of an odd discomfort, not really pain per say, just odd feeling inside the penis itself.

1 person likes this.
  4. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Ok so why would it not be painful when I know it should be?

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i assume if you're doing it wrong and it's still not hurting, it's probably because you have cocaine on your hand and your dick is numb or something.

6. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

What makes you think it should be painful? :unsure:

Have you been told that it should be? Do you want it to be painful?

If so, then there are certainly things you can do to make it painful, but then that's getting into masochism...[​IMG] .

7. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

In a word?

Yes

particularly as one ages

8. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

I totally disagree. As other posters have said it should not be painful at all unless of course that's the way you like it. But that's probably material for a whole 'nother thread...

9. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Do you have any idea why it wouldn't be?

10. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

You haven't explained why you think it should be painful.

Frequent masturbation owes no explanation to anyone as to "why" it isn't painful.

"Why" is an odd question in this context. "How" might be a more fruitful question.

When I masturbated frequently in a short amount of time, the method that lead to the least chaffing was to use plenty of lube. And more fondelling and squeezing than stroking on the later orgasms. A vibrator is another way to avoid discomfort from chaffing. (Keep hydrated, drink water not booze.)

11. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

No lube was used. How would chaffing not be painful in this situation?

12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

chaffing would be painful, unless you have no nerve endings, or some sort of numbing agent, or some serious painkillers. it is very possible to masturbate repeatedly without chaffing though. i still don't understand why you want masturbation to hurt. put on some fucking nipple clamps or something.

13. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Why wouldn't it after it being done repeatedly?

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

why would it?

it's really hard to answer why something doesn't happen when there is no reason for it to happen. it's like asking why it doesn't hurt when i sleep. because there's nothing about sleeping that should hurt.

15. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

It should not feel good after doing it multiple times in a day.

16. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

I'm certainly not a psychologist, but it sounds to me like you have some guilt feelings about masturbating, in that you want it to hurt so that you have some reason to feel badly about masturbating multiple times. I never look at it that way, I masturbate for the pleasure of it, and never expect it to hurt. If it gets painful, I realize that I'm probably doing something wrong, and make changes in either the method or lubrication so that I can enjoy the feelings I get from masturbating. I want to enjoy it, and never regret it after I'm done.

17. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Of course it should still feel good!

When I was a kid, I sometimes masturbated to orgasm 10 or more times in a day. I didn't have a refractory period until after I reached puberty, so I could just keep going & experience a number of dry orgasms in a row. The only limit was my ability to handle the wildly-intense feelings of multiple dry orgasms. I'm now 61. I still sometimes masturbate to orgasm 4-5 times in a day, and of the orgasms feel wonderful! :)

18. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

WHY NOT?

19. ausguerila

ausguerila Members

Does anyone know how it feels good when it shouldn't?

20. Cosmic wonderland

Cosmic wonderland Member

Where did you get this information? Who says that it shouldn't feel good? It's simply not true.