Bill O'reilly Off The Air

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Michael Phelps, Apr 19, 2017.

1. Beutsecks

Beutsecks Large Rooster

Suddenly I feel like investing in Alcoa stock!

2. Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps Am I being detained?

Unfortunately there was no way for me to cut you off mid-sentence Bill O'reilly style for that post.

3. shur-y-not

shur-y-not Members

I've read all of O'Reilly's Killing…. books. He use to be a history teacher and the books read like History books. I like history.
    That being said, like him or not, he must've been doing something right. He had the #1 cable news show for how long? Sexual harassment? I doubt it. I mean if the girls in the office where I work knew that I look at their asses EVERY time they walk by, they could claim the same thing.
    Hannity isn't going anywhere. That accusation has been recanted and he is getting his lawyers involved. I have to agree with HR. This is an effort by the left to silent conservative voices.

From what I see through work, social media (FB IG) maybe even this thread, you either like him or you despise him. Hate his total being. Just like you hate Trump, Hannity, Ann Coulter, etc…. Why? Because you have different ideals? I know it goes both ways. I have friends on the right who hate Hillary Clinton. They would like to see her hit by a train while walking hand in hand with Obama. It doesn't compare to what's coming from the left though.

1 person likes this.
  4. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

His employer, Fox, paid out several settlements totaling millions.

5. kelleyandsusan

kelleyandsusan Member

It's Good. I never liked him anyways. Always talked over people, read from script, basically a loser/actor type. Hope he goes to prison.